Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) (935 Views)

If I Pull Cars With My Hair, It’s Like I’m Possessed –77-year-old ‘super Dragon' / Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by DickDastardly(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2015
No strings attached. No marriage, no relationship. No pants!
Just wake up in the morning, look outside, sight anything female, give her a hot chase, doesnt matter where she runs to. She jumps fence, you jump. She enters water, so you do. She crosses a highway without looking, you maintain your pursuit tacitly. Finally you catch and grab her, plug in and unplug as quickly as you cum.

What if the creator decides to change our sexual orientation to that of the poultry cheesy
I know most guys will love this to come to pass, while the sissies among us will pretend just to appear modest here wink
But majority of the ever pretencious, hypocritical insatiable females will call for my head. tongue

Now whats your take?
Cc.
The VASELINE crew!

1 Share

Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by DickDastardly(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Which female Nairalanders will you wish to live close to, if this has to happen? cheesy
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by joystickextendr: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by Waspy(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Chicken-brained sad
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by Acekidc4(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2015
I Love Thischeesycheesy

Will be Right Back after 2nd Servicecheesy
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by rawtouch: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2015
ChaIiiiiiii

There will be no more cases of rape oooo
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
Which female Nairalanders will you wish to live close to, if this has to happen? cheesy
Anyone that quotes me will get the chase of her life.

I will put my long legs to a good use then.

1 Like

Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by Shortyy(f): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2015
mtcheew
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by loomer: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Some guys no go still bleep babes till dem die, abi u no know say na survival of the fittest nai fowl de do?
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by DickDastardly(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2015
Shortyy:
mtcheew
undecided wink
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by Shortyy(f): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2015
How's the wife, OP?
Re: What If We Were Created To Do It Like This (image) by DickDastardly(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2015
RickRichards:
How's the wife, OP?
Cool smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocked : It Rained Fish In Thailand / Governor Turns Tin God In Nigeria! / Reincarnation (akudaaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.