Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jumia Agents..help Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Agents..help Needed (1407 Views)

10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions / Any Sure Jumia Agents Here / Jumia Agents Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Agents..help Needed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
i bought an innjoo fire phone from the jumia megathon deal on monday 1st of june and it was delivered to me on the 3rd wednesday......after fully charged......i detected some serious problems which makes the phone useless presently....listed below

1...without sim card....the phone gets hot at the back

2.....when i insert a sim.....the phone gets hotter

3....when i put on the data either 3g or edge...after 2-3 minutes ..the phone will reboot by itself continously unless i remove the battery...

presently i cnt use it at all..left it in its pack....i tried to contact jumia ....but i got a mail to go to trinity hall at ikeja.....i hope the repair is free..

any jumia agent with further assistance
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by kheart(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
U can return it and demand 4 a refund.
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
The person at jumia that refered you to a repair centre is not operating on jumia return policy.He or she must have an arangement with such repair centre that reserve a cut for him or her
First, send an email to service@ stating these observations, state your order number, state the phone brand and model, state the name and the phone number of the delivery agent, state the receipt number. Lastly state firmly you want a total replacment.
You must wait for a time for adminstrative delay.
I am a trained Jforce of jumia, to foster no further headache from issues like these, any time you want to order anything whatsoever browse, pick up choice and items send them to my email @ take5ideas@gmail.com
Jumia reacts swiftly to agents complaints
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks...they gave me a new innjoo fire at the innjoo office today........aiz well
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by faithclin(f): 1:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Nice
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 10, 2015
faithclin:
Nice

any idea if innjoo T1 is now available?
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by faithclin(f): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
NinoBrown888:

any idea if innjoo T1 is now available?

Yes it is. 16,065 naira only. Text me... Check my signature
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
faithclin:

Yes it is. 16,065 naira only. Text me... Check my signature

is the white one available also?
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by kene05(m): 2:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Have said it time without numbers, injoo na yeye brand...
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by faithclin(f): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
kene05:
Have said it time without numbers, injoo na yeye brand...

Its a lie oh. it might not be flashy, but its very strong. except you go and fall it. lol
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by faithclin(f): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
NinoBrown888:

is the white one available also?

no white sir. but you can get a white case.
and i will give you a 5h discount on it
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
faithclin:

no white sir. but you can get a white case.
and i will give you a 5h discount on it
hello can you help me to order for a product
Re: Jumia Agents..help Needed by Stormyweather(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
hello can you help me to order for a product
contact Augster he is fast

(1) (Reply)

Tecno. Y6, Y5 , Y4 ....whatsapp Discussion Group / My Infinix Hot X507 No Longer Boots Help!!! / Top 5 World Largest Phone Vendor Q1 2016 & Gap Btwn Android, Ios & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.