Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Write For Us And Get Paid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Write For Us And Get Paid (4541 Views)

News Blogger Needed - 60,000naira Per Month. Get Paid Weekly. 6 Months Project / I Write Creative Articles For Blogs/websites - Let Me Write For You ! / I'll Write For Your Blog On Your Niche Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write For Us And Get Paid by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jaysciencetech is offering Article writers/bloggers and online webmasters the opportunity to be part of its great family.

Why Write for Us?
There are massive benefits of Writing for Jaysciencetech

You get at least two way backlink back to your website or blog
You’ll get targeted and proportional visitors
You will become popular and gain authority in your niche
Your writing skills will even improve

With the above well said;

You will make money just by writing for Jaysciencetech

No doubt, you will be paid for your quality work and time. Ensure that your article is related to our niche (Science,Tech,Social media,Mobile phones,Reviews,internet, tutorials of any kind, How to, ,Education,Computers,Chemistry,Physics,Biology).
How Much Can I Make Per Article?
How much we pay you depends on some few factors, like number of words in the article and how popular your articles become.
For every article, we pay N400

You shouldn’t forget this only applies to articles with unique and quality content. This means that your article must not copy articles from any source on the internet and it should be of good and admirable quality.
Source : All your articles should be well linked to accurate sources like research journal, wikipedia, organizations etc.
Your submitted article will only be published after it has pass through our review, then we can pay you accordingly.
All earnings will be paid every last day of the month into your bank accounts. Locally or internationally.

Immediately your first article is published, make sure you send us your Bank account details to our email; admin @Jaysciencetech.com

How to Register and Submit Articles
Visit : www.jaysciencetech.com and click on the Submit your articles and get paid ( located at the top of JST Homepage)

1 Share

Re: Write For Us And Get Paid by needinfo: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
If i am correct, it means your article must be get popular before you get paid.who would want to get involved with such kind of conditions.even you won't do it if such condition is applied.if your article don't get popular, you won't get paid.

As for the words, you also have to be specific and make it clear here so that those interested would know what they are going into because some articles may not be up to the words you may need.so make it clear.

The price is little bit low, if you want uniqueness, then offer better price
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 08, 2015
No brother!!
provided that your article is been accepted and published you will be paid.
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid by soldierdollar(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2015
#300 for a QUALITY article ? Hahahaha cheesy Thought you wanted to hire a writer .

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Reaches One Billion Monthly Users / I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira / Become Pioneer Instructors On Macaranta.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.