Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Can You Guess The Twin of Each Set That Has Had Anti-Wrinkle Treatment?(Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Guess The Twin of Each Set That Has Had Anti-Wrinkle Treatment?(Photos) (954 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Igbo-ora; The Twin Capital Of The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Twin of Each Set That Has Had Anti-Wrinkle Treatment?(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
So anti-wrinkle treatment company Galderma recruited some sets of identical twins

One twin was given filler Restylane which reduces wrinkles and gives firmness

The other had no treatment - making each pair a real life "before and after"

Company claims the results are proof that the fillers subtly rejuvenate skin

Now can you really see the difference, and whether the treatment is worth it, by guessing the twin in each pair that got the treatment?

My Result: 2/4

My verdict: Not much difference (based on the pictures), and so, not worth it

Check the results in the 2nd post below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3113505/One-twin-1-000-anti-wrinkle-jabs-nothing.html

The Twin Sets.

1.Spot the difference: Twins Gay (LEFT) and Zoe Spink, 63, are both ex-models and beauty queens

2. York-based 37-year-olds James (LEFT) and Tom Martin are virtually identical in every way - but only one has had plastic surgery

3.: Dance teachers and keep-fit fans Amie(LEFT) and Julie Curtis, both 33, look similar, but only one had had filler injections

4. Kent sisters Diana (LEFT) and Sandra Horner, 46, look virtually identical

1 Share

Re: Can You Guess The Twin of Each Set That Has Had Anti-Wrinkle Treatment?(Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
RESULTS

1.Gay, right, had the fillers to her face, neck and décolletage.

2.James, left, had fillers under the eyes and in his chin to define his jawline.

3.Julie, right, who DIDN'T have the treatment, says: 'Now I can't wait to have mine!'
So Amie GOT the treatment.

4.Sandra, right, had the treatment and says: 'People tell me how well I look.'

(1) (Reply)

You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When......... / 14 Weird Ways Nigerian Parents Show That They Love You / Best Sex Machines For Clone A Willy In Australia 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.