Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale (2998 Views)

2000 model Automatic Nissan Primera is SOLD / Toks 04 Clean Nissan Primera (estate) @ 700k With Reverse Camera. / Registered And Neatly Used Nissan Primera Selling @ #430k, Neg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
It is auto gear, good ride with fog light and halogen lamp (follow come), remote key lock, alloy wheels, AC, enough cargo space, metallic black color-first body, easy to maintain, neat interior. Interior is half cloth half leather. Remember it is primera sport not regular version. Lovely for starters too cos that's what i started with. Very fuel efficient and rugged. It has proven the stories about Nissan cars wrong and has never stopped me on the road for any reason. Engine or gear have never been worked on for any fault.

I am selling it it with my 07 camry. Need to money for something crucial. Call me on 08033184075 if you interested and ready with 550k for the car.

Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Gdmrn all. Call, name ur price, inspect, seal the deal n drive home
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by chimchim1(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Why covering the plate number? Is it a stolen car? Anyways, buyers beware!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
chimchim1:
lol...olodo

1 Like

Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
I am the first and only person that has registered this vehicle in Nigeria. So please mind and watch what you say in public, especially wrong accusations. I have customs clearance papers man
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by PehaKaso: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
SolidFellow:
I am the first and only person that has registered this vehicle in Nigeria. So please mind and watch what you say in public, especially wrong accusations. I have customs clearance papers man

This is the same car u said u'll collect 450k in another thread. Now u've opened another thread demanding 550k 4rm prospective customers. This ur car no be Naija used again or abi na Gold?
Anyway I wish u d best
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
PehaKaso:

This is the same car u said u'll collect 450k in another thread. Now u've opened another thread demanding 550k 4rm prospective customers. This ur car no be Naija used again or abi na Gold?
Anyway I wish u d best
now I know that people like you who are bent on causing problems and setting people back should not be listened to. Hv u lost sense of time? Can u check the time I opened this thread compared to the time I reduced the price in another thread. My two cars are up for sale. I am not a third party dude, car dealer or agent. So why shouldn't I open two different threads for my two cars? I opened this one for the Nissan with 550k as asking price. Moreso, look at the topic "my Nissan is ALSO...." What does the highlighted word "ALSO" tell you? While conversing on my other thread, I made reference to my Nissan and someone asked for pic on same thread with my 07 camry. Also, i advertised the nissan on a thread for someone that needs a small car based on budget. Several peeps sent their sale options, competition was on.In the cause of bargain from the calls i hv received, i had to reduce the price. So for ur info again, I hv reduced the price to 450k. All i need do is to edit this thread saying i have reduced it. I am selling my two cars, registered in my name. If you steal and sell cars, I don't know about that, not me.
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by PehaKaso: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
chimchim1:

That nigga needs to be investigated ASAP!
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
PehaKaso:

That nigga needs to be investigated ASAP!

Oga no be everybody get questionable character like you. Only shady people easily feel or suspect every other person is shady. Anyways, why waste productive time on less busy dudes? Make I leave detractors jump and pass. My car is still available for those with clean records and have available funds. Thank you
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by PehaKaso: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
SolidFellow:
Oga no be everybody get questionable character like you.

Guy u dey fvck up, big time
last time i checked, u r trying 2 sell ur car
why dont u concentrate on that & let me be
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
PehaKaso:

Guy u dey fvck up, big time
last time i checked, u r trying 2 sell ur car
why dont u concentrate on that & let me be
lol. Peace man. Na ur comment wey been vex me. No wahala. Peace bro

2 Likes

Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by tunjiano: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
PehaKaso:

Anyway I wish u d best
mr.man I see u r Jobless here,is there anywhr he wrote 550k(non-negotiable
)?ppl like u don't hv work to do rather Dan coming here to check prices of a car nd start saying rubbish with the little 15MB given to u by Etisalat...
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by bomis2014: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
If u want to know d truth of this car call number,u ll know d trick of this guy. Thanks
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2015
bomis2014:
If u want to know d truth of this car call number,u ll know d trick of this guy. Thanks
Who be dis 1?
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Ride still available for the right person.
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by geemeshin(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
SolidFellow:
Ride still available for the right person.

I would've loved to do business with you but your price is beyond my budget of #300k.
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2015
geemeshin:

I would've loved to do business with you but your price is beyond my budget of #300k.
Thank you for your interest. 300k na money ooo but sorry, I cannot give my car at that price.
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by stpat1(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2015
SolidFellow:
now I know that people like you who are bent on causing problems and setting people back should not be listened to. Hv u lost sense of time? Can u check the time I opened this thread compared to the time I reduced the price in another thread. My two cars are up for sale. I am not a third party dude, car dealer or agent. So why shouldn't I open two different threads for my two cars? I opened this one for the Nissan with 550k as asking price. Moreso, look at the topic "my Nissan is ALSO...." What does the highlighted word "ALSO" tell you? While conversing on my other thread, I made reference to my Nissan and someone asked for pic on same thread with my 07 camry. Also, i advertised the nissan on a thread for someone that needs a small car based on budget. Several peeps sent their sale options, competition was on.In the cause of bargain from the calls i hv received, i had to reduce the price. So for ur info again, I hv reduced the price to 450k. All i need do is to edit this thread saying i have reduced it. I am selling my two cars, registered in my name. If you steal and sell cars, I don't know about that, not me.

You get time to dey explain o. You suppose be lecturer o.

1 Like

Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2015
stpat1:

You get time to dey explain o. You suppose be lecturer o.
lol. Had to put d funny dude in his place. I am here to sell my own car and the guy dey run mouth. Guess he is new on the Internet and possibly still fascinated abt dat.
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by bomis2014: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Please check your Number! Where's location?
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by tunjiano: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2015
geemeshin:

lol,u want a gud car but above ur budget,but wat is within ur budget man.if u r ready to buy.
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
SolidFellow:
Who be dis 1?
so sorry bro. I have realised what you meant. My number is 08033184075. Mistakenly typed 5 instead of 4. So sorry bro. No wonder the calls I have gotten are make reference to my other thread
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
bomis2014:
forgive me bro. My number is 08033184075. So sorry bro. I wrongly typed 5 instead of 4. Thank you.
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
bomis2014:
forgive me bro. My number is 08033184075. So sorry bro. I wrongly typed 5 instead of 4. Car still available. Thank you.
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by igomen: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Did you re-spray your car and does it have alloyed wheels?
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by bomis2014: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please let me pay 330k. Thanks
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 6:25am On Jun 11, 2015
igomen:
Did you re-spray your car and does it have alloyed wheels?
never resprayed. Yes it came with allow wheels. Didn't put the wheels myself
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 6:26am On Jun 11, 2015
bomis2014:
Please let me pay 330k. Thanks
thanks for your effort. The vehicle is more than that bro
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Still available for serious buyers with available fund
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Still available for inspection today
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Still available for inspection and purchase
Re: My Nissan Primera Is Also Up For Sale by SolidFellow: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Call, inspect, get convinced and buy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reg 2005 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy XLE 4 Sold!!!!! / SOLD Toyota Highlander Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 / 4months Used Toyota Corolla Sport 2009 08039438500 going for just 2.2million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.