Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? (31879 Views)

The Ibarapa Polytechnic H.N.D And N.D Admission Form Still On Sales / The Ibarapa Polytechnic H.N.D And N.D Form For Sales / N.D.A 2016/2017 (68th Regular Course)aspirants Lets Neet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by jumper524(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pls am confused between N.C.E and N.D which is more respected? cos i know for sure polytechnic student are more intelligent than college of education student. bt C.O.E students believe they are the best and they are more respected.
So the question is who's more valued
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by missKiffy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
You can't compared both nah, both are different, but if am to choose I will go for ND
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by pneumaticos(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
jumper524:
Pls am confused between N.C.E and N.D which is more respected? cos i know for sure polytechnic student are more intelligent than college of education student. bt C.O.E students believe they are the best and they are more respected.
So the question is who's more valued

Cambridge alevels opens you up to everything
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
@op pls never say poly students are more inteligient than nce or vise versa. We all got the same brain and they are different line. Dnt be surprised if u see an nce stdnt solves a concentrated arithmetic the poly stdnt cant solve.
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by jumper524(m): 5:22am On Jun 08, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
@op pls never say poly students are more inteligient than nce or vise versa. We all got the same brain and they are different line. Dnt be surprised if u see an nce stdnt solves a concentrated arithmetic the poly stdnt cant solve.
ur right bt the reason why i said that is cos i've been in both environment. polytechnic student are always at eaze cos of the level of widrawal compared to that of the c.o.e student and for sure 'no school when no get olodo' bt the polytechnic ir a more serious environment.
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by kingtruth(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
first and foremost the nce and nd is incomparable although d goal for each to play ot is very vital however d year of completion for nce is three and that of nd is two ...nce is of the high stand been a teacher u ar well recognized. meanwhile teachers are the catalyst that speed up rate of national development.
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by bodee(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
They are on different pedestal or level so there is no basis for comparison.
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
B.ed and b.sc.ed has taken over NCE, so ND has more value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
jumper524:
ur right bt the reason why i said that is cos i've been in both environment. polytechnic student are always at eaze cos of the level of widrawal compared to that of the c.o.e student and for sure 'no school when no get olodo' bt the polytechnic ir a more serious environment.
Who is this guy, which planet did you emanates from?
The planet of the Apes?
How can you be comparing ND (2yts) and NCE (3yrs)?
And nce student study what they called departmental course,general studies,education,computer science,general mathematics etc,no matter your course of study.

An nce graduate is trained to teach while an nd graduate is trained to handles administrative, and other office work.
You spent two mere years in the poly while an nice spent three years.

So,I advice you to go have your facts right before you will come here again to argue blindly.
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
B.ed and b.sc.ed has taken over NCE, so ND has more value.
You are a liar,that cannot be possible, check your lecturers profile,almost all of them had nce,b.ed,beside,what is the course load of a 100l student of poly?

Two wasted years!
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
You are a liar,that cannot be possible, check your lecturers profile,almost all of them had nce,b.ed,beside,what is the course load of a 100l student of poly?

Two wasted years!
That was then, okay if NCE is still relevant, why will they proceed to do b.ed or bsc.ed?

ND is better than NCE, take it or leave it.
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
That was then, okay if NCE is still relevant, why will they proceed to do b.ed or bsc.ed?
Madam,a graduate of college of education is mor incline than you,what have you study in two years as an nd student?

Go to poly and study business admin in two years,come and challenge some one that has study business education at nice level for 3yrs lets see?
the gap is just too much,meanwhile enjoy your nd cert.
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:

That was then,when?
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Madam,a graduate of college of education is mor incline than you,what have you study in two years as an nd student?

Go to poly and study business admin in two years,come and challenge some one that has study business education at nice level for 3yrs lets see?
First of all, I am not an ND student, neither do I have ND.
Re: N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? by superlightning: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nnamdiojukwu:

You are wrong, none is more superior than the other. It's a matter of preference. Why? both ND and NCE enter the same level when admitted into university. Infact students still engage in an extra year of industrial training making their pre-HND training a total number of 3 years.

(1) (Reply)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Unilorin's Likely Post-utme Questions / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.