Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm (5235 Views)

Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua Has A Tattoo Of Nigerian Map On His Body / PICTURES: Woman Puts Tattoo Of Jose Mourinho On Her Breast / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
There’s a tattoo of Jesus’ face, crown of thorns and all, on Lionel Messi’s right arm. He posted it on his facebook and Instagram after winning the Champions League with Barcelona.
The cute kid holding the Champions League trophy big enough for him to bathe in is Messi’s son, Thiago.
The caption on Facebook is cute too (though not as cute as Thiago):
https://www.facebook.com/LeoMessi/photos/a.301943896491878.81719.176063032413299/1034541683232092/?type=1&theater

Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by chybykee(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
See as this small boy d touch that trophy wey Pirlo them wan touch

tongue

Victory Sweet Oh grin

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by Ukeachu1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
who told u dat is jesus christ ... na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
chybykee:
See as this small boy d touch that trophy wey Pirlo them wan touch

tongue

Victory Sweet Oh grin
Abi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ukeachu1:
who told u dat is jesus christ ... na wa o
Old man.. atleast dats wat christian scholars, bible scholars take im 4 luk lyk 4 us til we see me on d rapture day..

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by uzolexis(f): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2015
i been dey vex 4 d tattoo before but now I know say na Jesus my temper don cool grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
jesus or lucifer the tatoo still looks like sh*t
Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by fajesito(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Messi has lost the respect I had for him. Not judging God knows best
Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by DuchessLily(f): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tattoo of Jesus indeed... Which one of u knows d actual physical identity of Jesus Christ... DAT is just a pic of d man d white people use to rep Jesus

Jesus tattoo or Lucifer's tattoo, long and short, the bible is against tattoo
Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by DuchessLily(f): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tattoo of Jesus indeed... Which one of u knows d actual physical identity of Jesus Christ... DAT is just a pic of a man d white people use to rep Jesus

Jesus tattoo or Lucifer's tattoo, long and short, the bible is against tattoo - Leviticus 19 vs 28
Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by seankafor(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
maybe he is a christian for all i care.
Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
Tattoo of Jesus indeed... Which one of u knows d actual physical identity of Jesus Christ... DAT is just a pic of d man d white people use to rep Jesus

Jesus tattoo or Lucifer's tattoo, long and short, the bible is against tattoo
ure over reacting

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by DuchessLily(f): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ure over reacting

U think so?? undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
DuchessLily:

U think so?? undecided
i know so girl.
Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by DuchessLily(f): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i know so girl.

Well its d LACK of over reaction or "over reacting" as u call it dat has brought the world this deep into evil/sin

I rest my case sha grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has A Tattoo Of Jesus’ Face On His Arm by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
DuchessLily:

Well its d LACK of over reaction or "over reacting" as u call it dat has brought the world this deep into evil/sin

I rest my case sha grin
LOL funny bt crap

(1) (Reply)

Week 16 Uk Football Pool Fixtures / Bet9ja Booking Codes For Today Europa League Qualifications / Nigeria Goalie Vincent Enyeama Joins Lille

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.