Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host (1164 Views)

How To Upload Files To A Website / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / New Domain Renewal Fee Is Outrageous On Smartwebng.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by gidimasters(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
goodday bosses..... i am a new webmaster.... i have bought a domain and its host.... but i dont know how i will upload/edit/delete files and how i will design the site... kindly help
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by semasir: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
What kinda web are you uploading there- CMS like WordPress, Joomla! or is it HTML?
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by gidimasters(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
semasir:
What kinda web are you uploading there- CMS like WordPress, Joomla! or is it HTML?
which should i operate... will follow your advice... am a total newbie
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by Adesege(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
It'll be outta course to know the kinda content he wants to upload.

But i'll like to ask @gidimasters, how did you become a webmaster if you do not know how to upload a web page to your host? What certification did you get? Where and when?

Because your question is part of what you must have been taught.

My question may sound ridiculous, sorry for that.
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by ABDamola(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
gidimasters:
goodday bosses..... i am a new webmaster.... i have bought a domain and its host.... but i dont know how i will upload/edit/delete files and how i will design the site... kindly help
Send me ur email. I will send u a pdf file on dt!
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by gidimasters(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Adesege:
It'll be outta course to know the kinda content he wants to upload.

But i'll like to ask @gidimasters, how did you become a webmaster if you do not know how to upload a web page to your host? What certification did you get? Where and when?

Because your question is part of what you must have been taught.

My question may sound ridiculous, sorry for that.
I Have No Certification Yet.. Am Still In My First Year In School... All They Teach Us Is Qbasic.... while some of my coursemate are already building sites to make money.... that why i decided to take this step sir..... if you want to help me in some part here is my email. gidimasters@gmail.com
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by gidimasters(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2015
ABDamola:
Send me ur email. I will send u a pdf file on dt!
gidimasters@gmail.com
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by ABDamola(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2015
gidimasters:
gidimasters@gmail.com
Done!
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by gidimasters(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
ABDamola:
Done!
can you give me some files to upload... scripts
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by semasir: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2015
To do this since you're a newbie, you need someone to build it for you and not asking for guide just like that. That implies you pay someone to do it for you

gidimasters:
which should i operate... will follow your advice... am a total newbie
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by ABDamola(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
gidimasters:
can you give me some files to upload... scripts

Wat kind of files?
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by resultcase(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
using the <b>bold</b> tag in ur title seems funny.... I wish u success though in ur choosing field.

1 Like

Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by Dmayor7(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
resultcase:
using the <b>bold</b> tag in ur title seems funny.... I wish u success though in ur choosing field.

You saw wetin i see?...

Lol..
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by ps3o(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
you don't design domains. u develop domains. it is only a site u can design and develop
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by Adesege(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ok.

Your passion is what matters. Even if i give you all books and you are not determined, it'll just be a waste of time.

Moreover, you said you wana learn it cos your friends are earning money with it. Why don't you talk to them?

gidimasters:
I Have No Certification Yet.. Am Still In My First Year In School... All They Teach Us Is Qbasic.... while some of my coursemate are already building sites to make money.... that why i decided to take this step sir..... if you want to help me in some part here is my email. gidimasters@gmail.com
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by Amastermovic(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2015
gidimasters:
I will teach you all u need to know for now... Just because the spirit of Mapaite is always strong.. Determination is the key..
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by gidimasters(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Amastermovic:

I will teach you all u need to know for now... Just because the spirit of Mapaite is always strong.. Determination is the key..
Am Now Clear With This.... My DoMain name is gidimasters.com when am through with the verification of my godaddy account..... i will host it on blogger...... which course and level
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by Amastermovic(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2015
gidimasters:
Am Now Clear With This.... My DoMain name is gidimasters.com when am through with the verification of my godaddy account..... i will host it on blogger...... which course and level

Civil engineering ND 2
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by gidimasters(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Amastermovic:
Civil engineering ND 2
Nd1 com sci
Re: How To Upload And Design Your New Domain And Host by Amastermovic(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2015
gidimasters:
Nd1 com sci
Alright whatsapp me when you are ready

(1) (Reply)

I need a Website Builder In Ikorodu / Web Design Guru Needed / SOLD:8000 Very Active Page For Sell, Come And Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.