Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Where Is Adam Brody - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Adam Brody (953 Views)

What Would Have Happened If Adam Nd Eve Were Chinese / Did Adam Have A Belly Button? And What About Eve? / BREAKING News:there Is No Hellfire; Adam & Evenot Real ???popefrancis Exposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Adam Brody by Lagosboy: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2009
Anyone seen this dude lately ? Just wondering or does he use a new name now?
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by KunleOshob(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2009
He as probably repented and given his life to JesusĀ  cool
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by Lagosboy: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
Really? That would be interesting grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by AdamBrody1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2009
My Fan Club!! grin

Na today? Which God and which Repent to who, whom, why and When?

Every now and then i view the religion threads from the back ground to see how deluded and delusional you christians are and everyday, you guys seem to amaze me with how gullible you can be in terms of sucking up to that immoral and dispeakable book called the bible.

The sheer hypocrisy of you lot makes me puke so hard on the floor that can only be cleaned up by tearing one of those irritating pages from the bible to clean it up!

You quote and unquote different aspects of the bible to suit your grandoise delusions in support of that malovolent killing machine called jehovah but when atheists point out the contradictions and errancies in your quotes from the same bible, you either mutate into a deafening silence or respond in such an idioitic manner that belittles your innate intelligence.

You see catholics fighting protestants, protestants fighting Cele, Cele fighting denominations and all of you all profess that you support and worship this same loving god that killed, encouraged slavery, created evil, supports incest, homosexuality and a host of repugnant things.

You flood the media with your shameless propaganda to promote christianity while the same followers are so guilty of immoral acts that it makes atheists look godlike in actions. For example one minute that bloody fool davidylan is quoting the scriptures to profer evidence of a good god to show he is holy and the next minute he is on the romantic thread, discussing about tits and pu**ss**y! and at the end of the day he will pray for god to forgive his sins and wake up the next morning to engage in another round of so called sinful activities.

Who is decieving who?

I dont claim to be a saint like figure but i dont need any book to tell me that i have to help the poor ones if i have the means to do so, i dont need anyone to tell me that i have to condemn murder and not kill anyone, i dont need anybook to tell me that violence is not a good thing, i dont need anybook to tell me that slavery is a bad thing and a host of other things that the bible tells you to do to go to heaven.

I know i am human and bound to commit errors and mistakes and for me to be a better person, i should try and change my activities and stir up my intelligence to help man kind progress but i dont need to be under that toga of fear of one hell or devil or be joyful about meeting one old white bearded moronic and genocidic fool called god in heaven because i worshipped him like a slave and sing praise worship to him all year long so that he will save my soul (What is a sould sef? undecided)

Just the way i dont know what transpired before i was born without any religion or god, when i die, that is the end. No memories, no remembrance: Just plain empty ness, ashes, crumpled bones and dust.

So you can continue to entertain atheists with your delusional quotes and god propaganda, it makes for good reading and sarcasm.

I leave you with a famous quote by Thomas Paine about your Jehovah god:

" WHENEVER WE READ THE OBSCENE STORIES, THE VOLUPTUOUS DEBAUCHERIES, THE CRUELAND TORTUROUS EXECUTIONS, THE UNRELENTING VINDICTIVENESS, WITH WHICH MORE THAN THE BIBLE IS FILLED, IT WILL BE MORE CONSISTENT THAT WE CALL IT A BOOK AND THE WORD OF A DEMON, THAN THE WORK OF A GOD. IT IS A HISTORY OF WICKEDNESS THAT HAS SERVED TO CORRUPT AND BRUTALIZE MANKIND; AND FOR MY PART; I SINCERELY DETEST IT, AS I DETEST ANYTHING THAT IS CRUEL"

Thomas paine
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by busybodi: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2009
i wont be surprised if adam is also lagos boy,na today
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by AdamBrody1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2009
busy_bodi:

Another delusional cow!

You all keep connecting me to famous names on nairaland!

Maybe i am actually Seun in disguise since you have all tagged me with virtually everybody else! undecided

Olori buruku Oloshi somebody! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by busybodi: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
Adam Brody:

Another delusional cow!

You all keep connecting me to famous names on nairaland!

Maybe i am actually Seun in disguise since you have all tagged me with virtually everybody else! undecided

Olori buruku Oloshi somebody! grin grin grin grin grin

sheesh

Stop screaming like some goat,dat just got hit by an okada rider,if u want to shout or scream,pls fling urself to one of them agbero streets in lagos,im sure they will welcome u there

D same idiot,who does not have a girl in his life,becos they all dump his sorry brain whenever they discover that he is an empty vessel grin grin
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by manmustwac(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
@Adam Brody
Well said i dey your side. Someone else should start another thread called "where is mazaje?" i miss the guy
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by AdamBrody1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2009
busy_bodi:

sheesh

Stop screaming like some goat,dat just got hit by an okada rider,if u want to shout or scream,pls fling urself to one of them agbero streets in lagos,im sure they will welcome u there

D same idiot,who does not have a girl in his life,becos they all dump his sorry brain whenever they discover that he is an empty vessel grin grin

Thats why i like you christians. You know how to insult people well well and on sunday, you will feign ignorance that you have exposed your vile loose fork like-serpent tongue and witch like fingers to say nonsense and type crap. When you go to church or fellow ship remind god that you insulted on his behalf and he should reward you with 7 male virgins in heaven when you die because you are a worthy soldier of christ and your so christ like in your words and deeds.

As for me, i dont have any problem insulting you because i have no worries about no godam christ or jesus, but you should be worried because you have committed a sin and you should and will be severly punished in hell and burn forever.

No redemption for you, you this foul mouthed bastard!

Let the curses continue and god will be scribbling furiously in your bad black book!

You are doomed and destined for hell!

Eyah! POOR CHRISTIANS WHO ARE TO LIVE BY THIS RULE! undecided
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by busybodi: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2009
You always start wt d insults,and when one replies u,u try to play d victim

Sheesh and go back to sleep adam,u r beginning to sound like a broken record already

If u wann.a write a biography about urself,pls do dat for pple who r interested in reading the rubbish u have to post

And dont forget to take care of ur immature mind,cos im very sure dats d reason why girls dont wanna date ur sorry ass wink
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by KunleOshob(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2009
@Lagosboy
Hope you are happy you have found your friend. he is yet to repent though cry
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by AdamBrody1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2009
busy_bodi:

You always start wt d insults,and when one replies u,u try to play d victim

Sheesh and go back to sleep adam,u r beginning to sound like a broken record already

If u wann.a write a biography about urself,pls do dat for pple who r interested in reading the rubbish u have to post

And dont forget to take care of ur immature mind,cos im very sure dats d reason why girls dont wanna date ur sorry ass ;)

ASS!!!

you are trying to be subtle to tone down your irredeemable death Sentence in Hell since you have been cussing profusely abi?

Whats up with you christian and Ass anyway?

God once showed Moses his Ass (Backside) according to the bible!

If god is he and Moses is a "He" and god a he shows Moses a he his backside, doesnt that make god gay or a homosexual?

Why all the homophobic hyocrisy from you lot?

Correct me if i am wrong but that's just plain homosexual tendencies from a divine god grin

Meanwhile i dont know whats up with you retarded chicks on nl trying to fawn over me everytime you see me! Abi u wan f***k me?

If yes, send me mail jeje make we consumate am, because i don tire for all these una style style for nl to jam me for bed o!
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by Lagosboy: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2009
KunleOshob:

@Lagosboy
Hope you are happy you have found your friend. he is yet to repent though cry

Good job i found him.

@Adam long time how na why u no come dey post again?

busy_bodi:

It seems u dont follow all the sections on NL otherwise why would u think Adam is Lagosboy. It is a wrong guess very wrong in fact.

People why was this thread removed from the religous section? It is the 2nd time my post is been removed and dumped here.

The post is religious one as it is relating to Adam in a religous context!!! Moderator AKO abeg move my post back there jare
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by Busybody2(f): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2009
Adam Brody:

ASS!!!
. . . Meanwhile i dont know whats up with you retarded chicks on nl trying to fawn over me everytime you see me! Abi u wan f***k me?

If yes, send me mail jeje make we consumate am, because i don tire for all these una style style for nl to jam me for bed o!

grin grin grin oops sowwy I meant angry angry angry Sorry twinnie, you know I got your back anyday grin
Re: Where Is Adam Brody by busybodi: 1:53am On Feb 20, 2009
Adam Brody:

ASS!!!

you are trying to be subtle to tone down your irredeemable death Sentence in Hell since you have been cussing profusely abi?

Whats up with you christian and Ass anyway?

God once showed Moses his Ass (Backside) according to the bible!

If god is he and Moses is a "He" and god a he shows Moses a he his backside, doesnt that make god gay or a homosexual?

Why all the homophobic hyocrisy from you lot?

Correct me if i am wrong but that's just plain homosexual tendencies from a divine god grin

Meanwhile i dont know whats up with you retarded chicks on nl trying to fawn over me everytime you see me! Abi u wan f***k me?

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahha,laffing at ur foolishness grin grin who cares about this epistle u just typed here? undecided i think u should go wt heat fusions advise,stop sucking ur mamas breasts,stop pinching ur pubic hairs and go get busy wt ur dry brain grin

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Moderator Message Here / Nigerians Hated In South Africa, Watch Video / Old Books!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.