Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Scammers Operate! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Scammers Operate! (827 Views)

In Need Of Shipping Company That Operate Between China & Lagos / OWN A POWER GENERATION STATION IN ABUJA (Build Operate and Own (BOO) / For All Laptop/desktop Computer User's Both Individual And Co-operate Firms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Scammers Operate! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2015
it was very funny. I met this guy from JIJI Net.I saw a product I want to buy.I contacted d seller we hooked up by chatting on whatsapp.he show me d pics and price.so he ask me how do I want the transaction to be I told him OK.where is your location? he says Abuja,I say OK No prb.from Benin to Abuja is not far lol.I start to ping him to send me his contact Address he turns it down. that I have to send money half payment of d goods.once I receive it I will pay d rest to d person that deliver d goods.to cut d story short d seller up till now he refuse to send D Address of his shop for me to come.he insists on half payment.plss beware my frnds. dats how d operate now.know real dealer will ask u for half payments if d business is genuine and he suppose be happy.because he want to sell.Naija knw d carry last.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Chineduventures And Mrchukwudike / Your New Tomorrow Starts Today / Oil And Gas Business Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.