Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Treated Entertainers Like Primary School Children- Saidi Balog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodluck Jonathan Treated Entertainers Like Primary School Children- Saidi Balog (787 Views)

Fathia & Saidi Balogun's Children Are Grown Up Now (Photos) / Fathia Balogun, Saidi Balogun At Bimbo Akinsanya's Son's Birthday Party / Goodluck Jonathan Treated Entertainers Like Primary School Children- Saheed Balo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Treated Entertainers Like Primary School Children- Saidi Balog by goldrush111(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2015
In a recent interview with Vanguard, Yoruba actor, Saheed Balogun told the newspaper that former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan treated entertainers like school children. And that piracy has destroyed the movie industry.

Balogun said “There was a time I produced a movie, and it was pirated within days. It’s like the pirates have their own copies.

“We’re still looking to find who leaked it, but we don’t know yet. I lost over N15 million on that project. I’m still motivated to do more because it’s my dream. Soon, change will come to this country. Goodluck Jonathan treated entertainers like school-children. The last government was hosting us (Nollywood) as if they were hosting birthday parties for kids.”

“For one day, they never thought it fit to beg senators and members of the House of Representatives to pass appropriate laws on piracy”.

READ MORE: http://goldrushnews247.com/goodluck-jonathan-treated-entertainers-like-primary-school-children-saidi-balogun/

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Treated Entertainers Like Primary School Children- Saidi Balog by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Balogun said “There was a time I produced a movie,
and it was pirated within days. It’s like the pirates
have their own copies. “We’re still looking to find who leaked it"

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Treated Entertainers Like Primary School Children- Saidi Balog by StepTwo: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
abi Dem been no share the billions with this guy?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Truly Sells: Fifty Shades Of Grey Writer E.L. James Is Now Worth 37M Pounds / Justin Bieber Endorses A Nigerian Blog On Twitter / Nicki Minaj Shares BTS Photos From Meek Mill's All Eyes On You Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.