Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online (5195 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by naijainfogalery: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2015

White men can be full of wonders, I was surfing the net, i came across a new craze in the US and the Uk, its the sales of breast milk online. That is as a nursing mother that doesn’t wanna breast feed their baby or for gay partners that adopt babies, you can buy breast milk online via some sites.

Its so crazy that some of those sites even promise some huge amount of money for nursing mothers to sell their milk and there is even a classifieds site like OLX that where you can sell or buy breast milk.

The idea sounds creative though but i can’t afford to buy a breast milk for my child in the sense that i won’t trust the source but i am sure they will have a way of testing/verifying that the milk is not contaminated and safe for the child.

So my question is, will you buy breast milk online or sell breast milk?

Source : http://www.naijanani.com/can-now-buy-breast-milk-online/

cc lalasticlala
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2015
The more reason why babies need a big boobed mum
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by coogar: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2015

The idea sounds creative though but i can’t afford to buy a breast milk for my child in the sense that i won’t trust the source but i am sure they will have a way of testing/verifying that the milk is not contaminated and safe for the child.

you won't trust the source coming from humans, but you trust the ones coming from animals? grin

of course, the company selling this would have done their screening before selling contaminated milk to the public.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

you won't trust the source coming from humans, but you trust the ones coming from animals? grin

of course, the company selling this would have done their screening before selling contaminated milk to the public.
coogar, come make I ask u, will u buy it? Yes or no.. I dnt need long and short english..
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by coogar: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
coogar, come make I ask u, will u buy it? Yes or no.. I dnt need long and short english..

i won't - cos my partner has 2 humongous böobs that would produce more than enough milk for the entire family. grin

this, however, does not mean hömosexuals or women who don't want to breast feed would not patronise them. if there are no willing buyers, there would be no market.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

i won't - cos my partner has 2 humongous böobs that would produce more than enough milk for the entire family. grin

this, however, does not mean hömosexuals or women who don't want to breast feed would not patronise them. if there are no willing buyers, there would be no market.
loool at two humongous bosoms for the entire family. So u'v drank from it ryt? grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by bellong: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
The more reason why babies need a big boobed mum

Breastmilk is not a function of the boob's size.

There are big cups women who don't secret enough milk while a tangerine size can overflow.

4 Likes

Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by coogar: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
loool at two humongous bosoms for the entire family. So u'v drank from it ryt? grin

errrrrrrrrrrrr......i don't kiss & tell. grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2015
bellong:

Breastmilk is not a function of the boob's size.

There are big cups women who don't secret enough milk while a tangerine size can overflow.
grin u see, I luv tangerine sized cup...
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by bellong: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
grin u see, I luv tangerine sized cup...

Not bad if the button is not too small for you to press...

The size is hand-fulfilling though.
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

errrrrrrrrrrrr......i don't kiss & tell. grin
buh u just told me its enough to go round d family grin. I dnt need a geography teacher to tell me u'v drank from it.
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2015
bellong:

Not bad if the button is not too small for you to press...

The size is hand-fulfilling though.
lol yea right.. Smth ur hands can at least cover
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by coogar: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
buh u just told me its enough to go round d family grin. I dnt need a geography teacher to tell me u'v drank from it.

the roundness or the largeness isn't a secret. whether i drink from it or not is the secret. grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

the roundness or the largeness isn't a secret. whether i drink from it or not is the secret. grin
so wat does it taste like? Cowbell milk or evaporated milk. grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by coogar: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat does it taste like? Cowbell milk or evaporated milk. grin

i plead the 5th
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by naijainfogalery: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
hahahah you are right though but if it can be ascertained by a credible doctor why wont i trust it lol
coogar:

Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Kimoni: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

But you know bigger size boob.s actually produce less milk than the smaller ones?
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Chidoks(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kimoni:

But you know bigger size boob.s actually produce less milk than the smaller ones?

I strongly disagree.I've been through the process so I know.
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Shymm3x: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

It has been going on for years, and I talked about it with a poster on here last year (can't remember who it's). They basically use it for body building - and it's an alternative to supplements/steroids.

In as much as I can't drink milk from ti.ts I don't know - I can't wait to start having kids. That's three years of free breast milk to look dench like The Rock, with massive triceps and biceps. And a hiatus from promax and gain bolic. grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Kimoni: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chidoks:

I strongly disagree.I've been through the process so I know.

Disagree with what exactly? And what's ur own assertion?
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Moana(f): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
I want to go into breast milk business embarassed cheesy
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin

Is this even funny?
I don't know I find it funny.

Who wants to buy breasttmilk?
Who's selling?

If you think about it sha, maybe it's not so bad.
But I still can't overlook the yuck factor.

Yuck. embarassed
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by snakebeat: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
cococandy:
grin grin

Is this even funny?
I don't know I find it funny.

Who wants to buy breasttmilk?
Who's selling?

If you think about it sha, maybe it's not so bad.
But I still can't overlook the yuck factor.

Yuck. embarassed
There is nothing yuck about breastmilk business, it's appealing & very lucrative.
U can contact me if u're interested, u'll make alot of cash. grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Ewuro4: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is not new.

For the most part. These natural bagged milk are essentially for Ophans and Adoptees use.

I was a donor during my breeding days grin What's the point in freezing 10 milk bags you'll barely use (disposed) when you can donate 5 to the milk bank?
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Chidoks(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kimoni:

Disagree with what exactly? And what's ur own assertion?

You said bigger boobs produce less than the small ones and i disagree.
You cannot generalize like that.I've seen endowed people breastfeed male children till they are tired of the exercise.
While breastfeeding,I never felt dizzy for a second and I did exclusive breastfeeding for good six months before introducing any other meal.that my friend is my reason for disagreeing with you
In my opinion milk production depends on many issues but not the size of boobs.often times the milk doesn't start flowing till one to two weeks after delivery but after the baby suckled severally the thing starts flowing.this lateness has a remedy but it's off the topic .
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Kimoni: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chidoks:

You cannot generalize like that.I've seen endowed people breastfeed male children till they are tired of the exercise.
While breastfeeding,I never felt dizzy for a second and I did exclusive breastfeeding for good six months before introducing any other meal.that my friend is my reason for disagreeing with you

Of course size does not matter in milk production, I should also know.

The statement you quoted was strictly in response to Coogar except you agree with him - check that part I bolded.

I was merely countering his fallacious statement with another fallacious statement.
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Chidoks(f): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kimoni:

Of course size does not matter in milk production, I should also know.

The statement you quoted was strictly in response to Coogar except you agree with him - check that part I bolded.

I was merely countering his fallacious statement with another fallacious statement.

Yeah I looked again.
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by coogar: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kimoni:

i doubt it.
it depends on the size of the nipplës....although there's a little link between small böobs & big nïpples. my partner is a rare species though. she's huge in both departments grin

Shymm3x:

It has been going on for years, and I talked about it with a poster on here last year (can't remember who it's). They basically use it for body building - and it's an alternative to supplements/steroids.

i know this....

In as much as I can't drink milk from ti.ts I don't know - I can't wait to start having kids. That's three years of free breast milk to look dench like The Rock, with massive triceps and biceps. And a hiatus from promax and gain bolic. grin

breäst milk is very nutritious. it's the most balanced diet you can ever find on the planet. it has everything & the quality is 100% provided the chic is healthy. one sück a day would lengthen your life-span by 6 hours. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Shymm3x: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

i doubt it.
it depends on the size of the nipplës....although there's a little link between small böobs & big nïpples. my partner is a rare species though. she's huge in both departments grin

i know this....

breäst milk is very nutritious. it's the most balanced diet you can ever find on the planet. it has everything & the quality is 100% provided the chic is healthy. one sück a day would lengthen your life-span by 6 hours. cheesy

Lmao @ ya partner being huge in both departments...and if they're perky, definitely a sight to behold when the bra comes off. I don't envy you, bruddah.

Darn! More reason why I need to make babies with "modern and feministic" women who abhor breastfeeding, so that I can have a full tank of mammary glands with supreme fresh milk to myself. Kids can't be enjoying those nucleotides alone - pops also need some that good stuff to keep the fountain of youth flowing. grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Ewuro4: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chidoks:

In my opinion milk production depends on many issues but not the size of boobs.often times the milk doesn't start flowing till one to two weeks after delivery but after the baby suckled severally the thing starts flowing.this lateness has a remedy but it's off the topic .

6 months?? shocked shocked I lift my yansh for una grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by crackhaus: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ewuro4:

Pinshure of you lifting your yansh or adonbilivit... cheesycheesy
Re: You Can Now Buy Breast Milk Online by Chidoks(f): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes 6 months!!! That is called sacrifice and love!!! Before you left everything I will do it over and over again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Thing Some Wives Do? / Are Married Men Sex Starved? / Could This Be Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.