Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Beware Of Filking Stations That Sells Adulterated PMS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Filking Stations That Sells Adulterated PMS (503 Views)

Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested / Man Runs Human Abattoirs In Oyo & Osun, Sells Parts For N30,000 / Police Arrest Five For Packaging, Selling Adulterated Water To Banks, Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Filking Stations That Sells Adulterated PMS by emperorlog: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
I embarked on a trip after filling my tank up at a major filling station with presence everywhere in the country. I discovered that I couldn't exceed a maximum speed of 120km/hr and the rate at which the car burnt fuel was absurd. As soon as I got back to town I took the car to an auto garage where a comprehensive check was made and they recommend that I change my fuel pump and service the injector system.
I embarked on another trip a few days after and experienced the same thing on my way, but when I was returning I had to refill my tank, which was almost empty and as soon as I embarked on this trip I was able to get to about 160km/hr(bad road couldn't make me do more grin) without hitch and fuel consumption was quite reasonable. I learnt from credible sources that there is an additive that is being used to mix fuel by unscrupulous elements and they sell to unsuspecting citizens. Nowadays petrol and water have almost the same color..back in those days no be so!!!

(1) (Reply)

Accused Persons Admitted N8bn Currency Scam – EFCC / Incessant Security Threats At Onipanu - Lagos / Police Officer Arrested For Biting Off Neighbour's Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.