Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Easily Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress And Mb Wastage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Easily Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress And Mb Wastage (2880 Views)

How To Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress, Any Url And App / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter / BANGING!! Full Post: Mtn Free Mb Cheat: Get Up To 300MB (tested 'n Trusted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress And Mb Wastage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let me not bore you with long stories because beautiful things don't need them.. to download videos from youtube easily without watching them online, then you need to have one app but don't know it name 'sorry' but have gat the site address...

http://dentex.github.io/apps/youtubedownloader/

I know you will be wandering why I said I don't know it name and that is because when you search for youtube downloader on the internet, you will see a whole lot of apps that will only waste your time and megabytes.

That is the picture of the app you will be downloading...

When you have that, the next things is to look for the video you want to download..

Now beside the each videos, there is a drop down menu with three dots.
When you click on the dots a submenu will appear like the one on the image above.
Now click on SHARE
Another menu wil - See more at: http://fatherprada..com/2015/06/how-to-easily-download-any-video-from.html#sthash.qrNhUJOW.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Peaceful People In The World History / University Student Dinner Dress Outrage! What She Wore? / Amusement Park In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.