Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? (4868 Views)

The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / Hilarious Sad Photo Of A Fisherman Bitten By A Hippopotamus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
I really dnt know where to post this topic but i just have to post it, a friend of mine that travled out from Nigeria to canada started acting strange since he returned 4rm canada, his movement is faster, the things he does are humanly impossible, though its just a week since he returned 4rm canada, i have noticed something strange about me untill last night when he told me that when he canada he went into the woods one night and he was hit by a strange creature like a man but has hair all over his body and he saw mark on his back, bt the creature ran away before he could shout 4 help, so he decided to keep it a secret not untill he started acting strange and i have no doubt that he has been bitten by a werewolf, u need to see the fence that this guy flew over the other day, "pls i know this sounds like im lying but please what can i do to help him? i have been telling a doctor but he said im crazy that im over reacting. "please im 100% certain that its a werewolf, i really dont know what to do abt it?
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Sveen: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cc. ishilove farano
>>>>>>>>>www.nairaland.com/general
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I really dnt know where to post this topic but i just have to post it, a friend of mine that travled out from Nigeria to canada started acting strange since he returned 4rm canada, his movement is faster, the things he does are humanly impossible, though its just a week since he returned 4rm canada, i have noticed something strange about me untill last night when he told me that when he canada he went into the woods one night and he was hit by a strange creature like a man but has hair all over his body and he saw mark on his back, bt the creature ran away before he could shout 4 help, so he decided to keep it a secret not untill he started acting strange and i have no doubt that he has been bitten by a werewolf, u need to see the fence that this guy flew over the other day, "pls i know this sounds like im lying but please what can i do to help him? i have been telling a doctor but he said im crazy that im over reacting. "please im 100% certain that its a werewolf, i really dont know what to do abt it?
which season be dis film again o. Wait de come make check
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sveen:
Cc. ishilove farano

>>>>>>>>>www.nairaland.com/general
do u think im joking? b serious 4 once
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
cry hey,move dis thread to travel section!! btw......

Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by MrTeymee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
embarassed
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
cry hey,move dis thread to travel section!! btw......
stop being a mumu
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by IamLEGEND1: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
YES, WE'VE ALL SEEN THE SERIES.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTT.
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
stop being a mumu
hey,who are u talking to? undecided
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
YES, WE'VE ALL SEEN THE SERIES.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTT.
lyk seriously im nt joking
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=sweetorgasm post=34561543][/quote]
Are you really sure there is a brain in your head? And is it functioning properly?
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
hey,who are u talking to? undecided
YOU
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
did i come here?
nxt pls!
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gregory77:

Are you really sure there is a brain in your head? And is it functioning properly?
dis is a true life story
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dis is a true life story
Yaba-left needs you. You're of no use here.
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dis is a true life story
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dis is a true life story
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dis is a true life story
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by mekzyjoe(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Stunt 101 angry
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by sseunth(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
What episode is this
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by ikechukz(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP and you no beg am to bite you.Abi you no want super powers ni?
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Drdaps(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Climaths:
which season be dis film again o. Wait de come make check
Na teens wolf , bro datz what he's talking about
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by vicben27(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
ikechukz:
OP and you no beg am to bite you.Abi you no want super powers ni?
i tink he'z high on welwolf PoooO!
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by TrishaP(f): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Too much vampire movies angry
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Drdaps:
Na teens wolf , bro datz what he's talking about
bro u b witch o.
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
TrishaP:
Too much vampire movies angry
lol
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ah!
Sweetorgasm,
to cure him, he should find and kill the man that bit him.
Or, he should drink a mixture of sodium amalgam, potassium sulphide, and silver trioxonitrate. All dissolved in 95% Alcohol.
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:

I Love your brand of weed abeg introduce me to Ur supplier
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
Ah!
Sweetorgasm,
to cure him, he should find and kill the man that bit him.
Or, he should drink a mixture of sodium amalgam, potassium sulphide, and silver trioxonitrate. All dissolved in 95% Alcohol.
crap
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I Love your brand of weed abeg introduce me to Ur supplier
crap
Re: Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
vicben27:
i tink he'z high on welwolf PoooO!
crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / 5 Reasons Why Cotonou Girls Don’t Wear Panties / How To Apply For Nigeria Passport Online; See Price And Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.