Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo. Let's Embrace Peace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo. Let's Embrace Peace (371 Views)

Five Feared Dead As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-ife, Osun State. / Two Killed, Mosque Burnt As Fulani And Igbo Clash Over N100 / BOSS: YORUBA,HAUSA,IGBO Boss Which Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo. Let's Embrace Peace by LieDetector(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
It is no longer news that most threads created for the enlightenment of good Nigerians gets invaded by trabalists comprising of my brothers in the lower Niger and those in the south western part of this country.

The irrelevant topics that always bring about arguments between these two ethnic groups include but are not limited to the following :

1. The most educated tribe
2. The most industrious tribe
3. The wealthiest tribe
4. The tribe with largest abundance of natural resources
5. The most successful tribe
6. The most developed tribe, et cetera.

As funny as they may appear. Hypothesis like these are not supposed to be given a thought not to talk of being presented for analysis. It's quite appalling that our so called graduates ardently orchestrate and propagate tribalism on this forum. We are not the only African country with diverse ethnic group.

The saying that human beings are imperfect also applies to our various ethnic groups. We have geniuses, industrious, wealthy and successful people in the yoruba, igbo and hausa. Conversely, we have lazy, poor and non successful people in these same ethnic groups. Comparison isn't the way forward.

It's high time we stopped hating on each other and embrace peace. We are one Nigeria and shall remain one Nigeria. Lets live in harmony. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

LieDetector
Re: Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo. Let's Embrace Peace by Liamm(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice write up LieDetector.
Tribalism is gonna take us no where. Besides, our politicians are less concerned about each other's ethnicity. It's quite unfortunate that the so called "graduates" spearhead tribalism in this forum. The mods aren't helping either. I suggest lengthy bans for the culprits of tribalism in this forum. Honestly it's getting outta hand.

Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun. I endorse this thread for front page. thank you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo. Let's Embrace Peace by Liamm(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo. Let's Embrace Peace by LieDetector(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Liamm:
Nice write up LieDetector.
Tribalism is gonna take us no where. Besides, our politicians are less concerned about each other's ethnicity. It's quite unfortunate that the so called "graduates" spearhead tribalism in this forum. The mods aren't helping either. I suggest lengthy bans for the culprits of tribalism in this forum. Honestly it's getting outta hand.

Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun. I endorse this thread for front page. thank you
just hope the mods move it to front page
Re: Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo. Let's Embrace Peace by LieDetector(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

My Paypal Is Limited Pls Help / 9 Financial Missteps You Should Avoid In Your 30’s / Greatest Money Making Secret Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.