Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship (1045 Views)

If I’m In A Relationship, I Expect My Man To Cover Everything I Need / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship by baseg25(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2015

Nigerian rapper Ice Prince has gone on International tv to talk about the love he has for his Ghanaian- French beauty, Maima. Ice Prince who answered a question on if he was serious about his relationship with her on MTV Base Real Talk show said, "Everything about my life is serious. Of course it's serious".

It will also be of note that the young lady has been acting like a mom to Ice Prince’s son as she sometimes posts pictures of them together on Instagram, calling him her king.

Responding to a question about if he has ever had a fight with a fellow celebrity, he replies

“I don’t get into fights, but maybe some altercations once in a while. Maybe somebody moved your verse on a song or someone didn’t release a song when they were supposed to, but we know how to find our way around it. There are so many years ahead for us to make music anyway.”

Speaking about the new show, Colette Otusheso, Head of Marketing and Communications, Viacom Africa remarked, “Real Talk is designed to go below the surface, to bring the real story of the superstars on the show to their fans. If you have ever wondered what your favourite celebrities get up to in their private lives, this is the show where you get that exclusive access to them and get them to answer questions of your own choosing.”
Watch Ice prince talking about Maima here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4uwsngn62s

source : http://streetgist.com/ice-prince-opens-up-im-in-a-serious-relationship/
Re: Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship by missbehave247(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good for him
Re: Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship by baseg25(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
missbehave247:
Good for him
abi nw

cc lalasticlala
Re: Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship by musahoss(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
embarassed cheesy then he is now a responsible guy.i pray niceness for him
Re: Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship by baseg25(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
musahoss:
embarassed cheesy then he is now a responsible guy.i pray niceness for him
amenn
Re: Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship by angelTI(f): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
OK. We shall see.....
Re: Ice Prince Opens Up – I’m In A Serious Relationship by baseg25(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
angelTI:
OK. We shall see.....
abi nw

(1) (Reply)

Hot Pic Of Mochedah / Photos Emerge Of Anita Solomon: The Woman Allegedly Sperminated By Maje Ayida / See What A Girl Wore To My Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.