Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Submit your poems for publishing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Submit your poems for publishing (772 Views)

Which Nigerian Publisher Occupies The No 1 Spot For Publishing ‘fictional Works’ / How To Get Free Endless Traffic To Your Site For Publishing / Cost For Publishing A Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Submit your poems for publishing by oritameta(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2009
Submit your poems @ Orita-Meta.com and stand a chance of having a maximum of 5 poems published in a collection to be titled "The Crossroad".

Book to be published in Ebook and Paper Back format.

Entries closes March 31 2009
Re: Submit your poems for publishing by Buthupogon(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2009
WORLD OF OUR OWN. My head left me astounded at the rhytm of the world song. It was all a moment of truths and lies, There was a time I closed my eyes not to shy away from it, but my mind couldn't shut its door from the awkward meaning, Actually, the world seems good for the bad, the bad seems worst for the poor and the poor pray for mercy from God, I want to be affectionate towards the people of the world, but the world is desperate to plung a knife into my affectionate heart, She seems to be a "dear human", but not visible to people, she's a "dreadful creature" standing in front of you, Just be good at heart and character, for every living being will definitely have their reward, ,by Ojedeji Oluwatobi.

(1) (Reply)

A Feast For The Vultures (a Poem) / Crossword Puzzle / Books And Children Game For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.