Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Happy Fathers Day Pictures And Greeting Cards 2015 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Fathers Day Pictures And Greeting Cards 2015 (3262 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Happy Fathers Day Quotes And Messages 2015 / Some Legendary Nigerian Pictures And Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Fathers Day Pictures And Greeting Cards 2015 by happyfest: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Happy Fathers Day Pictures 2015 : Father’s Day is around the corner and it is going to be celebrated on June 21st this year. The enthusiasm and fervor can be seen everywhere around as every shopping mall and mart has begun to showcase father’s stuff to attract children so they can make a purchase of the gifts for their father on Father’s Day. Blessed are those whose father is alive. There are human in this world that are doing and surviving without the indispensable creature called father. How miserable their live would be; nobody can ever imagine. So we should be thankful to God for our fathers are alive.

Today I am unfolding happy father’s day cards with beautiful images greeting cards are one of the special gifts that can be presented to the loved ones just to say it all.

[img=http://40.media.tumblr.com/29b6427c25242648a3d56e52cd563dd1/tumblr_inline_nph0ifVEsr1rzt02y_500.jpg][/img]

Little girl & her father crossing a bridge.
Father Said: Please hold my hand
Girl: No dad.. You hold my hand.
Father: Whats the difference?
Girl: If I hold your hand & something happens to me.

Chances are that I may let your hand go,
But if you hold my hand,
I know for sure,
You will never let my hand go..!
Happy, Happy Happy Father’s Day!

No one has a father so sweet
Your kind ways just can’t be beat
Happy Happy Happy Father’s Day
I love you in a big big way!

Hope you like our beautiful collection of images on happy fathers day 2015. Send these beautiful images and cards to your lovely father on this fathers day 2015. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Swaggerlicious Pictures Of Oba Of Iwo / Ogun Ti Afi Nwe Osi Kuro Lara , Ti Kofini Bani Wo Inu Odun Tuntun / Snow In Cairo, Egypt For The First Time In Over 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.