Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Time Is Now People! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Time Is Now People! (671 Views)

Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here. / The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News / End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Time Is Now People! by chinwe09: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2009
DON’T GRIEVE THE BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT
In this life’s journey, most people are grieving the BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT of God in which we are we are sealed until the day of redemption.
Whenever we disobey the voice of God; which he speaks to us through our hearts and conscience, when we do not keep and reference God, using His name in vain, we are grieving the BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT of God. When we grieve the BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT of God through wrong conduct and bad conversations, having bitterness, anger, envy, malice, jealousy, committing fornication, adultery and all manner of sins, we are grieving the BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT in which we are sealed until the day of redemption. Because the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life. When we grieve him the sweet BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT; he being the one sent by God to direct, guide and lead us in to our future (destiny), our lives is in danger and evil might befall us.
We as Christians should be sensitive to the BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT of God, to his voice daily in our lives and his warnings. When we listen and obey his instructions and order he will lead us to our prepared blessings and place of miracles in our lives (to our green pastures).
Because the voice of the BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT will lead us into our promise land where there will be no more pain, sorrow or death, poverty, frustration and no harm or evil shall befall us. So we should keep and obey his voice for there lays our miracles, breakthroughs and prosperity forever more.
PRAYER
O LORD MY GOD, MAY I NEVER GRIEVE THE SWEET BLESSED HOLY SPIRITWHEREBY I AM SEALED UNTIL THE DAY OF REDEMPTION. BUT MAY I ALSO WALK IN HIS LOVE ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE, WORSHIPPING AND SERVING HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Father's Love Letter / They Do Say"god Is Omnipresence" Which I Agree, Now Does God Present Also In Hel / Unclean Ladies Of The World Unite - The Bible And Menstration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.