Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Finding Something Better Than Glamour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finding Something Better Than Glamour (452 Views)

Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. / Glitz And Glamour As Bro Joshua Iginla Celebrates 9th Anniversary / Something Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Something Better Than Glamour by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
"One night in 1984, I changed from being just an ordinary teenager to being a celebrity.
I was crowned Miss Hong Kong. My picture was on the front page of magazines and newspapers.
I sang, danced, gave speeches, hosted TV shows, wore beautiful clothes,
and appeared with important people, such as the governor of Hong Kong."

The quote above is an introduction to the life story of two
Misses Hong kong who became Jehovah's Witnesses.

Read or listen to their fascinating stories at:

www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20150901/miss-hong-kong-life-story/

(1) (Reply)

Wouldn’t You Love To Be In His Shoes? / Pastor Calls For Imprisonment Of Women Who Shout ‘god’ During Sex / Oh My Gosh.....instead Of...oh My God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.