Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta (968 Views)

How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus / House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus / Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by Newfaze(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
laptop is having loggerhead with me.
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2009
Install an anti-virus like ''ESET NOD32''.
Run a complete system scan, and u'll be free.
I had a similar issue, and i'm now free.
Goodluck wink
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by Mbaegbu: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2009
goodluck are u sure that (NOD 32) antivirus can remove odinga virus. becos i know that even bitdefender which is rated number 1 antivirus cannot remove odinga virus. (odinga is nigerian made virus and has no cure for now).
goodluck am expecting to hear from u.
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by netotse(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2009
Mbaegbu:

goodluck are u sure that (NOD 32) antivirus can remove odinga virus. becos i know that even bitdefender which is rated number 1 antivirus cannot remove odinga virus. (odinga is nigerian made virus and has no cure for now).
goodluck am expecting to hear from u.

nigerian made ehn? abi dey made it in your backyard, hiss

abeg jo. . . try nod32 or kaspersky
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by Switchtech: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2009
hi guyz,

i'm not trying to contradict what you've said so far, but based on research we've discovered that 90-95% of the anti-virus softwares we have are not capable of removing recently discovered worms & viruses,

anyway, @ switchtech ralia odinga is one of the most easy to remove cos we've got the soln, not only to ralia bt many others,
if you feel this is useful you can call 08050909892, 8711860, 07029742130,
remember that no matter wat you pay it is nothing compared to the value of your information and the price of your hard disk.
we are inexpensive ,
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by Afam4eva(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2009
I got rid of "Raila Odinga" virs with mcaffee
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by UNLEASHED(m): 3:04am On Feb 24, 2009
Mbaegbu:

goodluck are u sure that (NOD 32) antivirus can remove odinga virus. becos i know that even bitdefender which is rated number 1 antivirus cannot remove odinga virus.

My laptop was once infected with Raila and it ain't a prob for Nod32!

Mbaegbu:

(odinga is nigerian made virus and has no cure for now).
Mr Mbaegbu!!!!!
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by MAYORIN1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
Get you hands on Avast 4.8, install on your system, get it updated or better still download the cummulative updates, run the update, schedule the scan on dos-mode. follow this method and you system will be rid of the bad ,
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by chukslee2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2009
i say u just have to intstall NOD 32, once this antivirus can get into your system, just scan an all your virus problems are past smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by sameolg616(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
pls who is this dumb person that called ralia odinga virus "nigerian made" and to make tins worse, he claimed no cure, its the simplest worm to remove,
get a kaspersky live cd(linux cd) and boot ur computer with it, unlike,other antiviruses,it wld disinfect rather than delete,
for all readers,here is how to remove ralia odinga worm:
1. Go to ‘My Computer’ and double-click on drive C.
2. Open the Windows folder, and double-click on the system32 folder.
3. Open the driver folder and find the anomalous word file. Note its name.
4. Point your mouse cursor to the task bar, and right-click.
5. Access the Task Manager, and click on the ‘Process’ tab.
6. Find the file with the same name as the word file you located earlier, and click on ‘End Process.’
7. Go to the system32 driver folder where the file is located. Erase all MS Word files in said folder. Close the aforementioned folder.
8. Determine where the Raila Odinga .jpg file is. Erase the file.
9. Do not double-click on the picture file.
10. Empty the Recycle Bin.
11. Restart your computer.

better yet:
remove your hard disk and put it in an external hard drive enclosure and scan from a clean computer,
if ur having problems,call me gbenga odusina 08061679732
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by Mustay(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2009
Oboma is a Nigerian. Now It's Odinga. You surely do love Kenyans. Basic thing to note here is to always update your antivirus.
Re: My Hp Nx5000 Is Currently Suffering From All Form Virus,worms And Even Raila Odinga. I Tried Uninsta by Smartsboy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
Raila odinga virus originated from malawi

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ipad - Unbeatable Prices! / Why Has My Internet Connection Slowed Down? / Split Large Files Or Softwares And Rejoin Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.