Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? (13253 Views)

*** PERFECTMONEY Buy/Sell, AliExpress Payment & EBAY Payment Etc; Come In.** / Get Back On Ebay And Paypal Now! With Incognito Accounts / Cheapvccs.com Virtual Bank Account Boa Vba Avs Vcc Paypal Vcc Ebay Vcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by moderatorr1: 3:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Is it possible for a nigerian to sell on ebay and amazon?

Like, an ebook?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by andymoorey(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
moderatorr1:
Is it possible for a nigerian to sell on ebay and amazon?

Like, an ebook?
With a good paypal account and a foreign ip and foreign address, that should work.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by managi: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2016
It is difficult to sell directly on ebay or Amazon, i encountered the same challenge. to sell on ebay you need a verified paypal account. and currently paypal no longer allow the use of payorneers virtual bank account. even if you happen to navigate through this, it is still risky because they will find out one day and seize all the money you have there.... they did it to me... However i later found a solution that is way beyond my imagination...

Let Amazon, Ebay, Bonanza, and Google work for you while you get paid!!! straight into your bank account, you dont need paypal or payoneer.. the company pays straight into your bank account. the also have a prepaid master card to withdraw your funds from any ATM Around the wold...

. This company(INFINII) will find products, sell them and ship for you and all you have to do is collect up to %800 in profit... and they have a $1800 guaranty beginner bonus once you meet one simple requirement... this concept is designed to help the average person earn incredible profits from Amazon, Ebay, Google, Bonanza. using a fully automated system... The interesting thing is that you don't need to have account in any of those e-commerce platform... INFINII Does it for you, using there own account...

. My buddy Marc just made $82,769.31 in the last 30 days on his Amazon account. Marc lives in Ottawa, and still has a government job.

This is just what he's got going on the side! You don't even need to have an Amazon, Ebay, Bonanza or Google account to do this. the company does it for you.... watch the presentation, copy the link and paste in your browser: https://infinii.com/public/sp/moonchild Or https://infinii.com/moonchild

There Springboard in my opinion is the best, most lucrative, safest and easiest "done-for-you" e-commerce solution you will ever find.

I mean, what can make more sense than just stepping in and capturing some of the high profit margins you can capture using e-commerce artibrage?

This is a global opportunity that will change many lives.

By participating in the Co-op's (Springboard), you'll find shopping co-ops that you can purchase units of. With the click of a button, you select the products you want to sell (different products is available for the different levels) and the products will be automatically purchased by INFINii, then listed and then sent in to Amazon for FBA (Fullfillment by Amazon) to start selling.

Yup, you heard that right! INFINii sells these products on your behalf in THEIR account. (And you get to keep the profits after a small management fee!)

You will then be paid the profits of your unit of that co-op as the sales are created. Because INFINii is buying in bulk, they get very good pricing and exclusive deals that individuals cannot normally get.

Example products include branded products from Star Wars and Mattel – brands that only sell to high volume customers.

But...It gets better. You don’t even need an Amazon account to participate and earn in the Springboard Co-ops.

They also have a team of Amazon experts that create the listings and drive traffic to the Amazon listings to ensure optimal sales.

And with a 28 month track record of over 50,000 active affiliates with $2.4 billion in sales, these people are not guessing... they know exactly what they are doing! And they have the competitive intelligence to always pick the best performing products that are very likely to produce high profits.

The co-op is PERFECT for international customers/affiliates as it is completely hands-off.

You let INFINii do all the negotiation, sales, advertising, fulfilling, accounting, etc., while you keep the profit.

Here's just a couple of the many products within INFINii. there are loads more...

eBay Listing tool: Creates listings for you under a minute. This will be MUCH faster than you manually listing the items on eBay.

Bonanza Training: Bonanza is selling your items on Google. This is another marketplace like eBay and is very lucrative.

Shopping Party Training: This is where you use the INFINii app and walk into any retail store and scan items. The App will tell you if the item is profitable to sell on Amazon. So once you find a profitable item, you can simply buy a bunch of those items, and ship them into Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon). In fact, they hold live trainings where you can be part of a live shopping party event.

(Kinda puts a new spin on home party, eh?) Membership is strictly by invitation...You can copy and pest this link on your browser, sign up here and get started at once > https://infinii.com/sp/moonchild

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by phelizy1012: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello Managi,

thanks for the info, however i will need more clarifications chat me up on my whatsapp digits 08056443153 or email : ochonogorfelix@yahoo.com
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by phelizy1012: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello Managi,

thanks for the info, however i will need more clarifications chat me up on my whatsapp digits 08056443153 or email : ochonogorfelix@yahoo.com
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by georgeric38: 3:29am On May 31, 2016
I actually have been selling on Amazon from a different country. I bought this: http://auctionessistance.com/amazon-vcc/ and it helped me verify the account. Only issue is, to get it to work, you need to use a USA billing address.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by Immorttal: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
georgeric38:
I actually have been selling on Amazon from a different country. I bought this: http://auctionessistance.com/amazon-vcc/ and it helped me verify the account. Only issue is, to get it to work, you need to use a USA billing address.

how did you solve the usa address thing. And how did you receive your money when someone buys your product?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
i have USA address
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by phelizy1012: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2016
"It's an ERROR to be so intelligent, knowledgeable, talented, charismatic and educated with 1st & 2nd degrees, yet your BANK ACCOUNT is dormant". - Edmund Jim.

Some people prefer to search for jobs for 2, 3, 4 to 5 years and see nothing wrong with that. They see starting up a business as difficult. People work for 25 to 35 years and retire broke and wretched, which is normal.
I prefer to do the difficult things to earn me financial freedom than do the easy things to earn me financial bondage. That's for me, the choice is yours anyway.

Indeed they see starting up a business as difficult, but I prefer to do the difficult things now to earn me the much needed financial freedom. Genius! I prefer to be patient to set myself up on the pathway of financial independence. Period!
To be rich is HARD, to be poor is also HARD. Therefore, choose your ‘HARD’..
I have chosen to partner with this $3 billion ‪#‎eCommerce‬ ‪#‎legacy‬ company that will take us by the hand and work us through the highway of prosperity. With the ‪#‎wholesale‬ ‪#‎marketplace‬ and the ‪#‎vendors‬ program launched last night, that the world has never seen before, coupled with the first of its kind ‪#‎infinity‬ rewards program put in place, that makes ordinary people like me extra-ordinary, positioning us on the verge of making history. Let's go the way of the wise. Let's learn and earn together. Let's seize the day and leave our names in the sands of time. Let's labour now to enter into our rest. Let's make this history together,
Copy and past the link below to get started and you will be glad you did.

http://infiniinetwork.com/campaign/76866/CP_1465811692.php?user=ochonogor

Call/SMS/WhatsApp me on 08056443153

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by Cheerfulchizzy(f): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
I saw premium fee of$49.95 and was asked to fill my account details, will they debit my account?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by DoyenExchange: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
CREDITCARDS /VISA/ ATM/ PAYPAL Problems? Buying ONLINE Abroad? Let Us Help You

Are you buying goods or services ONLINE abroad or anywhere? Do you have problem of CreditCard/ATM/Paypal REJECTED or DECLINED? Do You Want To Run Facebook Ads, Google Ads or Any Pay Per Click Advertisement?

Do you run

1. Facebook Ads (We Run It)

2. Google Adwords (We Run It)

3. Amazon

4. GoDaddy

5. Bluehost

6. Yahoo!

7. Bing

8. Namecheap

9. LinkedIn

10. Hostgator

11. Twitter

12. Amazon

13. ebay

14. AliExpress

15. Fiverr

16. Alibaba

17. Ehost.com

18. Pay For Forex

19. Laptops

20. Airline Tickets

21. Pay Per Click Advertising

22. Hotels

23. Fashion

24. Themeforest.net etc ? We can help you.

We help you pay ONLINE for any of the services in a twinkle of an eye!

We are also Blogs and Website designers as well as e-currencies Exchanger. Our handling charges are fair and competitive.

You can decide any amount of Money you want to deal with Online. It is AVAILABLE!

Don't let the lack of CreditCard/ATM/Paypal etc stop you from doing online business! Isn't it time you talk to us?

*PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE; www doyenexchange com TO HAVE THE WHOLE INFORMATION WELL EXPLAINED .

*** N:B: We charge 0.1% of your Total Online purchase.
**Remember there may be Negligible Bank charges which shall be added to your fees.
****Note that you will NOT be charged any other money apart from these.

--- doyenexchange@gmail.com or
--- Visit our website; www DoyenExchange com or
--- Call us/Text: 09058905310

This programme is supported by GFUND

1 Share

Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by osca234: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
I have been trying to open accounts with Amazon and eBay but PayPal issue has been holding me back.

How can I open these accounts pls...I want to sell products on these sites for affiliate commission.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by georgeric38: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
osca234:
I have been trying to open accounts with Amazon and eBay but PayPal issue has been holding me back.

How can I open these accounts pls...I want to sell products on these sites for affiliate commission.

What issues do you have? I got limited everytime I open one because they kept tracing me to my old one.

I have been using this guide to help me set up new accounts: https://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by graceworks: 12:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Hello dear friend, I just went through your post and found it informative. Please is this (INFINII) still working? I need some clarifications. Whatsapp: 08077921575. Thanks!
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by samvariety: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
I need some more clarification on infinii registration, please add me on WhatsApp +2348037843279 for more information or email me on oriolowos@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by Zdoh(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by timifaithus(m): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Great
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by iamannietee(f): 2:36pm On May 09, 2021
How do you create & sell products on Amazon without any capital?

That is what my friend, Gbenga discovered last year & since then, Amazon pays him at least $1000 a month.

He is holding a free online class to explain it.

Interested? Sign up here - https://48hrbucks.com.ng/ama5
Re: How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? by Tohsynetita1: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
managi:
It is difficult to sell directly on ebay or Amazon, i encountered the same challenge. to sell on ebay you need a verified paypal account. and currently paypal no longer allow the use of payorneers virtual bank account. even if you happen to navigate through this, it is still risky because they will find out one day and seize all the money you have there.... they did it to me... However i later found a solution that is way beyond my imagination...

Let Amazon, Ebay, Bonanza, and Google work for you while you get paid!!! straight into your bank account, you dont need paypal or payoneer.. the company pays straight into your bank account. the also have a prepaid master card to withdraw your funds from any ATM Around the wold...

. This company(INFINII) will find products, sell them and ship for you and all you have to do is collect up to %800 in profit... and they have a $1800 guaranty beginner bonus once you meet one simple requirement... this concept is designed to help the average person earn incredible profits from Amazon, Ebay, Google, Bonanza. using a fully automated system... The interesting thing is that you don't need to have account in any of those e-commerce platform... INFINII Does it for you, using there own account...

. My buddy Marc just made $82,769.31 in the last 30 days on his Amazon account. Marc lives in Ottawa, and still has a government job.

This is just what he's got going on the side! You don't even need to have an Amazon, Ebay, Bonanza or Google account to do this. the company does it for you.... watch the presentation, copy the link and paste in your browser: https://infinii.com/public/sp/moonchild Or https://infinii.com/moonchild

There Springboard in my opinion is the best, most lucrative, safest and easiest "done-for-you" e-commerce solution you will ever find.

I mean, what can make more sense than just stepping in and capturing some of the high profit margins you can capture using e-commerce artibrage?

This is a global opportunity that will change many lives.

By participating in the Co-op's (Springboard), you'll find shopping co-ops that you can purchase units of. With the click of a button, you select the products you want to sell (different products is available for the different levels) and the products will be automatically purchased by INFINii, then listed and then sent in to Amazon for FBA (Fullfillment by Amazon) to start selling.

Yup, you heard that right! INFINii sells these products on your behalf in THEIR account. (And you get to keep the profits after a small management fee!)

You will then be paid the profits of your unit of that co-op as the sales are created. Because INFINii is buying in bulk, they get very good pricing and exclusive deals that individuals cannot normally get.

Example products include branded products from Star Wars and Mattel – brands that only sell to high volume customers.

But...It gets better. You don’t even need an Amazon account to participate and earn in the Springboard Co-ops.

They also have a team of Amazon experts that create the listings and drive traffic to the Amazon listings to ensure optimal sales.

And with a 28 month track record of over 50,000 active affiliates with $2.4 billion in sales, these people are not guessing... they know exactly what they are doing! And they have the competitive intelligence to always pick the best performing products that are very likely to produce high profits.

The co-op is PERFECT for international customers/affiliates as it is completely hands-off.

You let INFINii do all the negotiation, sales, advertising, fulfilling, accounting, etc., while you keep the profit.

Here's just a couple of the many products within INFINii. there are loads more...

eBay Listing tool: Creates listings for you under a minute. This will be MUCH faster than you manually listing the items on eBay.

Bonanza Training: Bonanza is selling your items on Google. This is another marketplace like eBay and is very lucrative.

Shopping Party Training: This is where you use the INFINii app and walk into any retail store and scan items. The App will tell you if the item is profitable to sell on Amazon. So once you find a profitable item, you can simply buy a bunch of those items, and ship them into Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon). In fact, they hold live trainings where you can be part of a live shopping party event.

(Kinda puts a new spin on home party, eh?) Membership is strictly by invitation...You can copy and pest this link on your browser, sign up here and get started at once > https://infinii.com/sp/moonchild
who has tried this?

(1) (Reply)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger / Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.