Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. (61294 Views)

US Set To Jail Nigerian Woman Over Sham Marriage / Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Pics) / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by M4gunners: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
6fit:
@M4gunners, thunder fire dat yur fish brain....a Rat reason better than u.... Somebody like u must not head a place, cos yur 4th sence is not developed. My evedence is dat yur cluesless statement. Is like yur papa na chekpoint police? Just imergin it is yur Aunti or sister dat was strip nacked, will u say dis robish? Must NPF strip her nacked? Am sure if they hav their way they will tamper wit her honeypot..
I'm at work for now. I don't have time now to answer your rubbish questions, but at least i still time to reture ur thunder back to ur drunkard papa . Wait for me oo make i finish wk.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by omoijesa(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Imagine this low estemm set of pple black uniform with black mentallity brutalising mere citizen dey are 2 watch over!!!!and as 4. Ken nwosu may ur generation never know peace....useeless set of MAD DOGS
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by bigcil2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
As I am typing this, its bitter sweet, reading the post I knew it was SARS. I bought a phone from a store in Abeokuta, late april, and was tracked by HAWK as they are fondly called & arrested.... I told them everything they needed to know and still I was locked up for 41hrs. It also note worthy that the person I bought the phone from at the phone store, and the person that stole the phone was arrested that same night I was kidnapped by SARS... I didn't eat, drink for 44hrs , thats the duration I spent there.... That place is horrific, thank God I wasnt tortured , but that place , till date when I remember I get scared... May God Help us in Nigeria. I beg everyone reading this, if you like your life do not buy any phone that is used , please dont try it.... if you buy a stolen phone from a robbery scene youre a robbery suspect....
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Oiselenjakhian(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
If we decide to send them to Bornu state, they will be crying. People dat chief Shekau is looking for to waste. U will reap what u sow
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Fourwinds: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
If we decide to send them to Bornu state, they will be crying. People dat chief Shekau is looking for to waste. U will reap what u sow
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jason21:
why did she steal....? beetches
did u read d statement at all
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Fourwinds: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
goryorhal:
How wish e fit b say we no get police men/force at all..........this useless people are not different from the street vigilante.. na bcus of Ipad una won kill the mumu girl wey refuse to talk despite the fact say she see the Ipad.
Abi she think say na better people dey work with SARS.......
useless people..........
dis guy u funny oooo. I like d way u responded to d OP statement sha.
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by ollyruffy: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
When will these animals called nigerian policemen change in this country?
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by litaninja(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Guess I'll have to break it down a bit for you.....
What that statement meant was that a person under duress will suddenly "remember" all sorts of things. From things that are 100% accurate to figments of their imagination. As a result such "information" is essentially invalid.

AnneMomoh:

Exchanging White tile, who told you the bathroom had tiles.

Base your statement to what is in the article not on insinuations
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by VickyRotex(f): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
eleko1:
shocked CC: Vickyrotex sad Bia,com see sad

angry cry cry
Re: Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Simply put, the Nigerian police are Useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.