Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Konga Fresh Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Konga Fresh Recruitment (1238 Views)

Fresh Recruitment At Lakeshore Integrated Service (NEW!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konga Fresh Recruitment by ybase2: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation

qualifications

Bachelor’s degree in any reputable University.

Re: Konga Fresh Recruitment by SleekyP(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2015
i don't understand undecided
Re: Konga Fresh Recruitment by soyoyeyemi(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Pls how can i apply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Invit.please Who Knows Them And What They Do? / Sales Boy Wanted Bet9ja Looking For Cashier MOWE / Job Vacancy At NLNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.