Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (8034 Views)

Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / !!!! Cheapest Cars in Nigeria!!!! Check it out! / Cheapest Cars in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sonnie10: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Baroba:

You are right, that's a European number plate, looks Britico.. From what I know of UK registration system, it seems the vehicle was registered at Manchester DVLA office in 03 hence the two letters MU and the numbers 53...

So many confusion here. How does the op explain posting a LHD (Left hand drive) for a vehicle in UK.
Re: . by USAutoBuy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
sonnie10:

So many confusion here. How does the op explain posting a LHD (Left hand drive) for a vehicle in UK.

Nothing to be confused about. ITS NOT SAME PICS

The 1st picture was take in a car lot with a fenced lot. You can see the fence on the passenger side. However the 2nd picture is showing green grass on the same side.

The OP was being creative.

No 2000 Previa in the States. 1997 is the last year.
Re: . by sonnie10: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
USAutoBuy:

Nothing to be confused about. ITS NOT SAME PICS

The 1st picture was take in a car lot with a fenced lot. You can see the fence on the passenger side. However the 2nd picture is showing green grass on the same side.

The OP was being creative.

No 2000 Previa in the States. 1997 is the last year.

Thanks. Good observation, I hope "her" prospective customers are reading.
Re: . by ukandi1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
sonnie10:

There is nothing like 2000 Toyota Previa in the US. What you would get is a Sienna if you insist on a Toyota minivan.

Where then do u advice i bring it from since i dont want cotonou ?

Re: . by sonnie10: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
ukandi1:

Where then do u advice i bring it from since i dont want cotonou ?

I can only suggest cars from USA. Unfortunately Toyota Previa 2000 model is not available in the US. Sienna would be the closet option but they come in auto transmission. Let me know if it is something you would consider.
Re: . by suruwilliams(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is why I rent an apartment on Nairaland grin wise men full here

1 Like

Re: . by ukandi1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
sonnie10:

I can only suggest cars from USA. Unfortunately Toyota Previa 2000 model is not available in the US. Sienna would be the closet option but they come in auto transmission. Let me know if it is something you would consider.

manual transmission is even d reason for my preference for the previa.
Re: . by weeb3(f): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
USAutoBuy:
I will take my chances and let anyone call me any name they want. This poster is either lying or does not know whatever he/she is talking about.

These ridiculous prices and posting a vehicle that is not even available in the USA claiming to be American Spec.

How can anyone land a 2004/2005 Corolla S for $4500. all shipped and cleared? undecided

It just so happens that i have lived in Los Angeles for a long time.

If you are ready to lose your money, deal with him/her at your own peril

@ Poster, before you give other legitimate dealer a bad name, pls park well.

I think you are sick

I never said clearing is included in the $4,500

I only talked of shipping don't twist my words, i have shipped over 4 corolla to people on nairaland at that price

The price i get my cars shouldn't be your business

Has any one here complain of paying for a car and never got it?

Kindly mind your business

IF YOU DOUBT MY COMPETENCE OF GETTING A 2005 COROLLA FOR $4,500
THEN I WILL PERSONALLY PURCHASE ONE WITH MY MONEY AND SHIP IT
TO YOU TO CONFIRM IT

i hate rubb.ish
Re: . by sonnie10: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2015
weeb3:

I think you are sick

I only talked of shipping don't twist my words, i have shipped over 4 corolla to people on nairaland at that price

TO YOU TO CONFIRM IT

i hate rubb.ish

Explain the Toyota Previa matter first

1 Like

Re: . by Dexmars(m): 12:58am On Jun 16, 2015
I don't think her 'clearing' was not meant to be lagos port oh....
I stand corrected.

If it's too cheap..... Dealer na thief.
If it's too expensive.... dealer na thief.
If it's within range.....dealer na thief (accidented/salvage clause go enter)

Faceless forum....faceless walhalla!

1 Like

Re: . by sonnie10: 1:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Dexmars:
I don't think her 'clearing' was not meant to be lagos port oh....
I stand corrected.

If it's too cheap..... Dealer na thief.
If it's too expensive.... dealer na thief.
If it's within range.....dealer na thief (accidented/salvage clause go enter)

Faceless forum....faceless walhalla!

Why would anybody send a 2000 model minivan to cotonu first before finally smuggling it to Lagos? It does not make any sense.

1 Like

Re: . by Pebcak: 2:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Craigslist and Ebay is this a joke or what?
y'all should listen and Listen good ebay and craigslist cars are one chance
you are better off buying nija used cars
dont get me wrong you can get good deals on CL and ebay but getting cars on CL or ebay is more like trouble a smart person should avoid.
OP if you are really serious about your car business get auction license
better still search cars.com with ur zip code and drive-able mile radius for u rather than CL or ebay.

Re: . by weeb3(f): 2:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Pebcak:
Craigslist and Ebay is this a joke or what?
y'all should listen and Listen good ebay and craigslist cars are one chance
you are better off buying nija used cars
dont get me wrong you can get good deals on CL and ebay but getting cars on CL or ebay is more like trouble a smart person should avoid.
OP if you are really serious about your car business get auction license
better still search cars.com with ur zip code and drive-able mile radius for u rather than CL or ebay.

I DISAGREE with you

I have been dealing on ebay and craiglist, not all cars there are bad, this is why i personally go with an engineer to test drive and do other thorough checking before i make payment, people auction their good cars there due to one reason or the other

Craiglist and Ebay are the best place to get the cheapest car, if you stay here in US you will know am right

So don't say what you are not sure of

I've been shipping cars for the past years to Nigeria without any complain even before i joined nairaland
Re: . by Pebcak: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2015
sonnie10:

That plate number is not a USA plate number. Again, I maintain that there is nothing like a 2000 Toyota Previa in the USA. If you don't mind, post the picture of dash board. grin grin grin
Toyota previa was discontinued in the US after the 97 model so this previa most def is japan or europe and with that registration on it I will say the car in not in the US

I respect ur hustle OP but give people the right fact

1 Like

Re: . by Pebcak: 2:39am On Jun 16, 2015
weeb3:

I DISAGREE with you

I have been dealing on ebay and craiglist, not all cars there are bad, this is why i personally go with an engineer to test drive and do other thorough checking before i make payment, people auction their good cars there due to one reason or the other

Craiglist and Ebay are the best place to get the cheapest car, if you stay here in US you will know am right

So don't say what you are not sure of

I've been shipping cars for the past years to Nigeria without any complain even before i joined nairaland

In as much as

I disagree to agree with you, these are people's review bout ebay
as CL if u have a mechanic maybe but quick check is all he can do

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/ebay_motors.html
Re: . by USAutoBuy(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2015
weeb3:

I think you are sick
TO YOU TO CONFIRM IT
i hate rubb.ish

Sorry if i misquote you. The problem here is that the buyer asked for quote including clearing but you quoted only to get to Lagos. WITHOUT SPECIFYING SO. Any reasonable person will believe the quote INCLUDES CLEARING.

Thanks for clearing the air on that. I am still trying to get an explanation on the Previa pics.

One thing that makes this forum different from others is that we have a lot of long standing members here and some of us DO make a living from this forum. Anyone that comes here trying to rubbish this forum will be met with stiff resistance.

We cannot stand by and watch NL become OLX.

2 Likes

Re: . by acenazt: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
web3:

I can get you the ford mustang 1970 for $20,500
what bout import
Re: . by kkon(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
weeb3:

I think you are sick

TO YOU TO CONFIRM IT

i hate rubb.ish
madam take it easy we as Nigerians have seen a lot and heard a lot so please don't be vexed if there are certain reservations. Meanwhile how much can I get 2003 toyota rav to lagos without clearing included abd please do you have a contact here?
Re: . by weeb3(f): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Good morning
Re: . by web3(f): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
contact me today
Re: . by timbros(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Give me a quotation for Lexus RX300 2003 model AWD and RX330 2004 AWD.
Re: . by patlead: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
web3:
contact me today
ansa people kweshion first...,,,we dey wait
Re: . by web3(f): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2015
morning you all
Re: . by ukandi1(m): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2015
weeb3:

Oga am not new in car business ooo, forget the fact that am a woman

here is the dashboard

my interest is in d 2000 manual version . I still want it. I hope d cost u quoted for me still stands?
Re: . by web3(f): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
ukandi1:

my interest is in d 2000 manual version . I still want it. I hope d cost u quoted for me still stands?

I sent you an email but you never replied
Re: . by chiboyo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
@web3, I have seen the VIN, kindly reply my email
Re: . by patlead: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
chiboyo:
@web3, I have seen the VIN, kindly reply my email
e be like say u no they see the matter way dey happen hia.verify this poster before dealing....inspired way all the people way dey naira land sef know dey get issues. how much more this impostor/fraud called web3
Re: . by web3(f): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
patlead:
e be like say u no they see the matter way dey happen hia.verify this poster before dealing....inspired way all the people way dey naira land sef know dey get issues. how much more this impostor/fraud called web3

YOU ARE VERY STU.PID

Kindly get off this place, you just hating cos i've finally come here to expose the source of your cars

If you doubt me then meet me up here in Los Angeles or keep that your smelling mouth shut

Check my record if any one here has complained of me defrauding him since my 4yrs in this importation thing

I don't brag, kindly do your findings.... silly boy
Re: . by patlead: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
web3=35257832:

I wonder why you are getting really tacky.
First off, I don't deal cars nor any kind of shady deals
Second off, no one has complained because they are yet to part with their hard earned cash.
Third off; please post addy in LA,I will check you out by weekend.
Fourth off: if you cant post addy and phone digits better still weblinks of purchased vehicles and pictures after purchase(lets leave the naija soil pic for now);then f.ork off.

YOU ARE VERY STU.PID

Kindly get off this place, you just hating cos i've finally come here to expose the source of your cars

If you doubt me then meet me up here in Los Angeles or keep that your smelling mouth shut

Check my record if any one here has complained of me defrauding him since my 4yrs in this importation thing

Re: . by web3(f): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Need good cars at affordable prices?

Send me an email today chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: . by patlead: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
web3:

YOU ARE VERY STU.PID

Theres absolutely no need to get defensive....if you are real(which am sure you are not.how do i know? because you do not have any content in your ad), all you need do is provide a number, and address and your buyers will contact you......until then....grow up i aint no boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Model BMW 740li Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap / Thread For Distress Tokunbo Cars And Nigeria Used Cars Sales And Enquiry... / 2000 Mercedes Benz Ml 320 Jeep For Sale With Vin & Pictures: New Year Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.