Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074687 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
scarr:

From the link above, most of does schools offer just undergraduate programs(being that they are colleges).....but from there i got the link to universities in Canada...Thanks

they offer post graduate courses also check well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Yes sir! Exactly
thanks sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
yemite295:
abeg concerning my med exam....which place do you tink is better .....and the amount i will pay
IOM ikeja..... 28k...list out d documents you submitted..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
See how easy you wrote that thing.
Can you do the same?
There's no day I don't think about it.
That's kinda mild..

An hour can't pass and my mind won't be on my TRV....either I'm driving, eating, anything!..
I just see canada..
darefestus:

Have you thought about Taking your mind off it?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
kennykentipsy:
I received a mail from VFS that my processed passport has been despatched from the Canada Visa Office {Location}, on 06/07/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. is my passport ready for collection? at vfs

Yes it's ready!
You will get another one, even shortly! Sayinf it's ready for collection.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
scarr:

Maam dont you think its rather impossible to read from Part 5( which has 500 pages) to Part 8

No its not, you won't be the first to do it, moreover you filter along the line and get important information that you want/need. Its not like you're reading for an exam or something.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by obig: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
I even did upfront medicals before i submitted ooooooooo
TheBae:
Your medical mail is coming this week. Just talk to God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
teana4040:
Pls who is at IOM clinic in Ikeja presently,i av tried d number post here...but they r all switched off...pls i dont stay in lagos...i need to book an appointment...i am.coming from Ughelli
Booking an appointment is not compulsory.Just get to the clinic before 8a.m you will be attended to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Obig...na online na..
Which program?
obig:
I even did upfront medicals before i submitted ooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oh isn't that just amazing? Thanks smiley

montrealer:
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yeah I get it, that's why I only got the ones I saw on sale on online stores I trust. It's not really a big deal. Some of us get cold if it rains in Nigeria talk more of travelling anytime after August so it'll definitely come in handy right from the first day there.
montrealer:
True, they could come in handy. I guess what Saxywale is trying to say though is: don't waste money buying seemingly thick and heavy jackets...they'll cost you money, take up your baggage space, and might not be very effective here. So if you've one lying around or find one that is not too pricey or heavy, by all means take it but don't go all out trying to shop for it there.

There are even some projects organized by schools here to give free used winter jackets to new international students, so it's better not to stress too much about it in naija.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
So handy...
And also get charged up before you leave...

So ull have enough time before you seek for electrons..
grin angry
TheBae:
Yeah I get it, that's why I only got the ones I saw on sale on online stores I trust. It's not really a big deal. Some of us get cold if it rains in Nigeria talk more of travelling anytime after August so it'll definitely come in handy right from the first day there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by growth: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
All I see here are graduates , pls are there no chances for undergraduates ESP for visa application ( considering 27 yes of age applicant) thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yemite295: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
What program are you gong for...

I can bet it's a masters though...
it is not masters ohhh ......it is bachelor degree in mech engineering ....am just 17
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ehhen...you own case even over simple....
Congratulations...
yemite295:

it is not masters ohhh ......it is bachelor degree in mech engineering ....am just 17
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dbabba: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
House, I think this is getting abnormal, even those who submitted online long after some of us have gotten their response while my own application will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Please I need the contact (email) of the embassy so I can lay my complaints. I really plan to bombard them tomorrow if I don't get anything.

Or is it that they are not responding to the college applicants cos I notice most who have gotten theirs after my submission were university students?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yemite295: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
omooba2015:

these are the docs i submitted
1.sop
2.soa
3.hard copy of acceptance letter
4.travel history......i have been to uk,usa,and turkey,.....still have a valid us visa., and an unused uk visa
5.sworn affidavit of support
6.letter from my dad place of work...stating that i will be coming back to nigeria
7.proof that am staying in the school residence
8.family details, i included pictures
9.waec and neco result.
10 my tsi result (i wrote an exam in texas usa)
11.international passport.
12. prayer.
i submitted through paper route

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Did u submit urself? Or tru agents?

Soome PhD people will b askin for numbers of agents to call!

Smh
Congratulations again
yemite295:

these are the docs i submitted
1.sop
2.soa
3.hard copy of acceptance letter
4.travel history......i have been to uk,usa,and turkey,.....still have a valid us visa., and an unused uk visa
5.sworn affidavit of support
6.letter from my dad place of work...stating that i will be coming back to nigeria
7.proof that am staying in the school residence
8.family details, i included pictures
9.waec and neco result.
10 my tsi result (i wrote an exam in texas usa)
11.international passport.
12. prayer.
i submitted through paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
omooba2015:

Actually it's around 27,000

Will any NLander be at IOM tomorrow...Let's meet up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Some PHD and Masters applicants self never get response ooo after so many weeks. I wonder which kind of pranks these VO's are playing on us.
dbabba:
House, I think this is getting abnormal, even those who submitted online long after some of us have gotten their response while my own application will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Please I need the contact (email) of the embassy so I can lay my complaints. I really plan to bombard them tomorrow if I don't get anything.

Or is it that they are not responding to the college applicants cos I notice most who have gotten theirs after my submission were university students?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
dbabba:

I dnt think it's because you're a college applicant, mine will also be 8weeks tomorrow and I'm for Masters. Check the list, University applicants are also experiencing same. Sighs

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't want to talk much about onlne route..

But if you applied via paper andure a mastersor PhD student...U sure wud have bn answered by now

Let some more elements come in so we ll b more sure in our statistics.....
deedee0:

I dnt think it's because you're a college applicant, mine will also be 8weeks tomorrow and I'm for Masters. Check the list, University applicants are also experiencing same. Sighs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by growth: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
growth:
All I see here are graduates , pls are there no chances for undergraduates ESP for visa application ( considering 27 yes of age applicant) thnks

pls help me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
darefestus:

Have you thought about Taking your mind off it?
Another Jega in the house. I pray ooo!! Na so e easy?? cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
@hopefuls....I just mailed accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

After my application exceeded 8 weeks today. They sent me back an automated message that they will only respond if my app is beyond the normal processing time.

I also found out that they instructed not to mail them if ur app hasn't exceeded the normal processing time. By tomorrow, I would file a Case Specific Enquiry..Dem neva see chum chin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by growth: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
growth:
All I see here are graduates , pls are there no chances for undergraduates ESP for visa application ( considering 27 yrs of age applicant) thanks

pls help me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by LOVINA1245: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
berexio1:
@hopefuls....I just mailed accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

After my application exceeded 8 weeks today. They sent me back an automated message that they will only respond if my app is beyond the normal processing time.

I also found out that they instructed not to mail them if ur app hasn't exceeded the normal processing time. By tomorrow, I would file a Case Specific Enquiry..Dem neva see chum chin grin

see us see unnecessary wahala ooooo. a friend of mine dt applied june 3rd just gpt med call. masters ubc.. online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
LOVINA1245:

see us see unnecessary wahala ooooo. a friend of mine dt applied june 3rd just gpt med call. masters ubc.. online route
wuru wuru don dey enter this thing aswear...I don want to believe a white man would do this

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dbabba: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
deedee0:

Please what do you suggest we do now cos the thing don tire me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hehehe...Oya na..
Masters...
Kpekele kpekele....arugbo jegbese....
LOVINA1245:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deniike(f): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
SAY NO TO POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IF YOU HOLD A 2.2 COME TO THE UK!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.