Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Naija Facebook Just Lunched - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Facebook Just Lunched (1426 Views)

Facebook Just Learnt Something From Nairaland / Have You Heard Of Naija's Facebook? Dead Serious / The Naija Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Naija Facebook Just Lunched by change101: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hello my good people of nairaland this is to anouce to you all that a social network
have been created to unite all nigerian, it called NAIJA FACEBOOK this is the opportunity for
us to do it our own way here in naija let us all come and make naija facebook a place to be
make new friends,fine a date, job search, upload your pictures,your videos, chat live with other members
friends and family, there are a lot to get from this community so what are you waiting for just click over to
www.naijafacebook.socialgo.com  and create your own profile and connect to the world.

NAIJA FACEBOOK
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by bubblegum(f): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2009
ok!
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by arramyjay: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2009
Horrible.
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by patwhizkid(f): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2009
Woopee!!!
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by Raymond88(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2009
Imitations have limitations! I'll stick with the real thing.
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by oluwdashmi(f): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2009
Its fine
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by Ben13: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2009
cute!
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by cvibe: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2009
change,

Why don't you purchase the domain name and point in to what you have at the moment?
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by nolongTing: 12:23pm On May 05, 2009
I prefer the original Facebook, thanks
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by t00cUTE(f): 12:58pm On May 05, 2009
wetin be dis now!!!!!!!!!! u meet nigerians on d orginal facebookna wa ooooooooooooo angry
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by kuntash: 1:32pm On May 05, 2009
why not copy the technology of manufacturing mobile phones (even fake ones) ; cathode ray tubes ; Generator sets , Keke napep etc,
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by nolongTing: 1:33pm On May 05, 2009
t00 cUTE:

wetin be dis now!!!!!!!!!! u meet nigerians on  d orginal facebookna wa ooooooooooooo angry

tOO cUTE are you a memeber of naijaFacebook? If you are I will make an exception and join o!
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by spikedcylinder: 2:39pm On May 05, 2009
Creativity has lost all meaning.
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by t00cUTE(f): 9:47pm On May 06, 2009
nolongTing:

tOO cUTE are you a memeber of naijaFacebook? If you are I will make an exception and join o!
nooooooooooooooooo am mot i love originanlity
Re: Naija Facebook Just Lunched by atunbi1(m): 4:27am On May 15, 2009
No hope for this one jo. I know been there done that. I used to own Naija.net and I know the suffer wey I suffer for the hands of yeye copycat software developers with their buggy software. I wish my padi luck sha, at least im dey try.

(1)

I'm Out Of Nairaland / Guys Be Warn / Nigeria Unfolds Gas Revolution Agenda For Industrialisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.