Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Noah Walked With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah Walked With God (343 Views)

‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noah Walked With God by overcomersfaith(f): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Today, we will be continuing with the “Memorials of the Faithful”. We are still focusing on our heroes and heroine of faith of the bible days because they choose to live right despite the evil in the land in their days. They not only lived right, they also make their family to live a righteous living. One of such men recorded in the bible that we will be considering today is Noah.

The bible have it that he walked with God and found favour in His sight to be used of him to accomplished His plan. Noah walked with God in spite of the prevailing evil in his time (Gen 6:13).

This ought to encourage someone who is asking, is God seeing me here. Is God noticing my good deeds? As he singled out Noah and blessed Him and his household, so shall the Lord blessed you and all that pertaining unto you in Jesus Name.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Just Carry On / Division And Denominations In Christianity / Which God Are You Serving??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.