Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Unbelievable: Moyo Lawal To Stop Indecent Dressing {pictures Here} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable: Moyo Lawal To Stop Indecent Dressing {pictures Here} (1278 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini / Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Moyo Lawal To Stop Indecent Dressing {pictures Here} by kamal13: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nollywood performer, Moyo Lawal, has rolled out her aim known not her style of dressing, which she said has made a few individuals to see her in an alternate light.

The performer, who is at present on situated a film titled 'Living in Lekki,' clarified that she may begin dressing simply like a part she is playing in the yet-to-be-discharged motion picture.

In the film, Moyo is assuming the part of a minister wearing a material that covers most parts of her body.

"I completely adored the outfits. I have to begin sprucing up like this," she said subsequent to posting a photo of her ensembles.

Moyo had said in one of her meetings that individuals think she is provocative due to the parts she plays in movies.

"I think it is humorous on the grounds that I don't think I am that provocative, in actuality. That was the reason a year ago, I didn't acknowledge any part that depicted me as being provocative. The main parts I acknowledged were the intense ones. I am attempting to bring an entire new side of Moyo Lawal to the table.

Being a s3x image is something I have acknowledged yet the time it now, time I pushed my vocation past anticipating my hotness," she said in that meeting.

Click the link below to see the photos

http://guruslatest..com/2015/06/unbelievable-moyo-lawal-to-stop.html
Re: Unbelievable: Moyo Lawal To Stop Indecent Dressing {pictures Here} by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oh really grin

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari (BIOGRAPHY) / Top 5 Celebrity Beards. / How Lagos Big Babe Was Used For Rituals By An Aristo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.