Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy (1464 Views)

Vacancy Vacancy In Lagos / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by Ejyketim: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Have you heard about team one80 and how you can create a huge monthly income for yourself by only registering with 10k and getting 3 people to register as well. The payment is done on a monthly basis 12th of every month.

For more information please contact

08028328611 or 08159595999.

Remember your 10k will not last up to a week for you, so why not use it create a monthly income
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by Ejyketim: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Dear ALL,

Few days ago i posted a genuine means of generating additional income, which some people branded me a " SCAMMER" i took offence to that. But later I placed myself in everyone shoes and decided to share this lovely information on Nairaland with few details but website address and physical address so you can investigate by yourself and ask questions.

TEAMONE80 (www.teamone80.0rg) is a business club created by a company called WELLNET LIMITED (www.wellnetltd.com) which is a multi level marketing company with affiliation in India that manufactures health supplement and skin care product.

Through teamone80 you are able to have effective multiple streams of income by registering with N10,000 and bringing in additional 3 new members to qualify for a monthly earning of N28,640, THIS MONEY WILL KEEP MULTIPLYING as soon as your dowliners start bringing thier own 3 contacts.

You stand to earn a bonus of N17,465 if any of your 3 contacts register their own 3 contacts.

If you want to know more you can visit the website above or our office at LD 205, LAUNS DEO PLAZA, 55 AINA STREET THROUGH GRAMMAR SCHOOL BUS/STOP , BY OJODU ESTATE OJODU LAGOS. sessions and presentations is from Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm

Attached is the form for registration and Bank details for payment. You can also fill the form go the office and make payment

ZENITH BANK
ONE80 LIMITED

Remember to come with your teller.

please find attached the form

08028328611 or 08159595999.

Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy by Ejyketim: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
DO NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY, MAKE YOUR INQUIRIES AND BENEFIT

(1) (Reply)

Apply Online For Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job In Nigeria / Transcorp Hilton Abuja Invite For Test. / Russel Smith Group Has Multiple Fresh Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.