Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki (1560 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki by jaysay(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
For me Tecno has come a long way. From the time when they were called Chinese phones that make imitation of Nokia and BlackBerry to this point where Phantom Z made a cool impact in the market. They launched the BOOM J7 in April and the phone in their words “is a music phone”. It has a dedicated app developed by Tecno called the BOOM Player which is cloud based, working just like Spotify and Spinlet – You can stream your music from the cloud, play your locally stored music through the app and you could also download music from the BOOM Player to your phone to play when there is no Internet connection.

http://livinginlekki.com/2015/06/09/a-day-on-the-road-tecno-boom-j7-in-lekki/

Re: A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki by P11(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2015
This phone is just amazing mehn. The sound is so cool. Tecno don dey try o.
Re: A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki by jaysay(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2015
P11:
This phone is just amazing mehn. The sound is so cool. Tecno don dey try o.

The phone is cool and just at the right price. I almost can't believe it is the only phone I am using right now.
Re: A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki by donhils: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2015
jaysay:

The phone is cool and just at the right price. I almost can't believe it is the only phone I am using right now.
What's the price now?
Re: A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki by Amaechi5(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2015
jaysay:

your's came with a power Bank?
Re: A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki by jaysay(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Amaechi5:
your's came with a power Bank?

No. But I bought it from Konga and got a bonus Tecno power bank
Re: A Day With The Tecno BOOM J7 In Lekki by jaysay(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2015
donhils:

What's the price now?

N24,000 or N24,500. Depending on the store you are buying from. See it here for N23,400 http:///tecno-boom-j7-1643584

(1) (Reply)

How About This New Samsung Galaxy J2 Phone Specifications / MTN True Talk Plus No Longer Available / Airtel 2GB For N200 (airtel Awooof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.