Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

6 Skills That All Extraordinary Entrepreneurs Have - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Skills That All Extraordinary Entrepreneurs Have (529 Views)

What Successful Entrepreneurs Do Before 7 A.m / How To Keep Your Jobs In A Difficult Economy - Entrepreneurs Advise Workers / 6 Skills Every Job Seeker And Professional MUST Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Skills That All Extraordinary Entrepreneurs Have by workgist: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Creators are not born with an innate ability to conceive and build $100 million enterprises. They work at it. I found that they all share certain fundamental approaches to the act of creation. The skills that make them successful can be learned, practiced, and passed on.

he six essential skills are not discrete, stand-alone practices. Each feeds the next, creating synergy and momentum.

No special expertise is required to master the six skills. You don’t need credentials or degrees. The ability to turn ideas into enduring enterprises is available to anyone willing to learn and work.

Although everyone has strengths in certain skills and weaknesses in others, the more we exercise and increase our proficiency in each, the more we will be able to make the most of every.

http://www.workgist.com/6-skills-that-all-extraordinary-entrepreneurs-have/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Contribution Of Comment To Saipen Latest Vacancy "BUYER" / Security Matters A Lot/learn How To Install And Maintain C.c.t.v In Phc..pics! / Pls I Need Civil Engineers To Assist Me Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.