Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Can Falcon Improve In This Wc? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Can Falcon Improve In This Wc? (664 Views)

See My Pics With Super Falcon Players Today @d Abuja Stadium / U20 WC: Nigeria To Field The Youngest Squad. / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Falcon Improve In This Wc? by Ezemust: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yesterday game was unforgetably sweet.the girls tried their best.but we need to improve our game to be able to beat Australia.on my own i think if we can improve our midfield dominance we can go as far as the final.with Oparanozie and Asisat we good upfront.and the coach need also to know when to make subs.HOW DO U THINK THE TEAM CAN IMPROVE?THEY NEED UR CONTRIBUTION.
Re: How Can Falcon Improve In This Wc? by Dannyandre(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
They need to learn ow to defend corners cause dats ow sweden scoreed dere first 2 goals

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian Becomes First Woman To Score Hat-trick In World Cup / EPL Vs La Liga... Why Epl Is Better / The Prophecy - How Paul Scholes Handed Over To Bastian Schweinsteiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.