Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! (934 Views)

Lessons To Learn From Jesus Leadership Qualities / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
What are u seeking?

well listen to the Lord....

Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)

... But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

JESUS CHRIST bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Now tell us what your message is about because you are yet to say anything meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Judas2013: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tell Jesus to shut it.

1 Like

Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Hiploko(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jesus Christ.. The HIGHEST name on earth.. All other beings dread and bow @ d mention of the name.. Eg.. D posters above me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hiploko:
Jesus Christ.. The HIGHEST name on earth.. All other beings dread and bow @ d mention of the name.. Eg.. D posters above me!

How is Jesus the highest name on earth? Slave mentality still

1 Like

Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Hiploko(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifeness:

How is Jesus the highest name on earth? Slave mentality still
why can't you guys just let the name be? You simply can't because is it sooooo powerful. Jesus Christ,every kneel bows @ d mention of your name. Including Ifeness. How can one carve wood and worship? Who then is the creator? The wood or the carver? Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hiploko:
why can't you guys just let the name be? You simply can't because is it sooooo powerful. Jesus Christ,every kneel bows @ d mention of your name. Including Ifeness. How can one carve wood and worship? Who then is the creator? The wood or the carver? Smh!

GBAM!!!!!!!
Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Judas2013: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hiploko:
Is Jésus your creator?

1 Like

Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Hiploko(m): 5:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Judas2013:

Is Jésus your creator?
my creator,maker,Alpha,Omega,beginning,end,comforter,savior etc.... Far better than a piece of wood to be thrown into cooking fire
Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Judas2013: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hiploko:
my creator,maker,Alpha,Omega,beginning,end,comforter,savior etc.... Far better than a piece of wood to be thrown into cooking fire

ode

1 Like

Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Hiploko(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Judas2013:

ode
Jesus bless you!
Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hiploko:
Look at what illiteracy has caused. Attributing all these to a mere human. Smh
Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by Hiploko(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
JohnnySins:

Look at what illiteracy has caused. Attributing all these to a mere human. Smh
Do we have illiterate MBA holders? There is God o!!! Jesus is no mere human.. U even chose his disciple's name John. You guys can't just do without him. Jesus is Lord! My Lord! The world's Lord! Who is urs? Hope not one piece of carved wood?
Re: Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hiploko:
Do we have illiterate MBA holders? There is God o!!! Jesus is no mere human.. U even chose his disciple's name John. You guys can't just do without him. Jesus is Lord! My Lord! The world's Lord! Who is urs? Hope not one piece of carved wood?

GBAM

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of Monogamy - Tola Adeniyi (former MD Of Daily Times) / 5 Important Things Everyone Should Know About Atheist. -atheistan! / 7 things You Should Know About The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.