Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet (432 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / The Biggest Scam Of All:pastor Creflo Dollar Will Get His $65 Million Luxury Jet / Creflo Dollar Needs $65 Million To Buy A New Private Jet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet by chikachuks1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Televangelist Creflo Dollar is moving forward with a
campaign to raise $65 million to purchase a private jet a little more than two months after the campaign was
scrapped amid a backlash directed at his ministry. It was
reported in March that the founder of World Changers Church International was hoping to get 200,000 people to donate $300 each or more so he could purchase a Gulfstream G650 jet.
To continue, visit www.christianityupdate.com
Re: Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet by clintino700(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pastors of these days ehhhhh....
Meanwhile there are some of his members without 3 square meal..
Re: Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet by sakafish(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmm, for evangelism Abi!
Re: Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet by rawtouch: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
I will donate only if he will let me use it whenever I also need to travel
Re: Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet by nerodenero: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jesus wept embarassed. If Jesus were to be alive in the form of man, I know He won't buy a jet when so many people still live in poverty.
Re: Pastor Seeks Donation To Acquire A $65 Million Dollar Jet by seemples(f): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
nerodenero:
Jesus wept embarassed. If Jesus were to be alive in the form of man, I know He won't buy a jet when so many people still live in poverty.

I wouldn't know why Jesus was able to feed thousands on just 2occassions when it wouldn't take Him anything but to say a simple prayer each day and the whole Jewish nation will be fed daily. No, He instead went to dine in people's houses so the poor remaineth.

Maybe it's same reason a pastor owns a 'luxurious' jet while some of his members perpetuate poverty.

Maybe it is cos it's said.. the poor you'll always have with you...so no one can really solve the problem of the poor?

Maybe. sad

(1) (Reply)

Saint Of The Day / Is Everything Illegal Also Sin??? / Success Motivation : Disregard The Boisterous Wind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.