Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. (634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. by deleson: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2009
Just this morning,i'd pluged my brother's laptop into electricity and it was charging.After five minutes i wanted 2 use the system and all i discovered was a bad smell,and a sound then it stopped charging.I removed charger & turn on the system then plugged the charger back.Immediately i plugged the charger,the system tripped off itself,and is not getting on.
Even the charger is only making some alarm sound when plugged.Pls,what is the problem and what can i do to it now.Infact,am almost mad,becos of this.Help me pple,help me o.forteflute@yahoo.com
Re: I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. by playsafe: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2009
Are u learning on how to Repair Laptop?

Take it to a Technician

Need help let me know

Dan 08036437075
Re: I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. by deleson: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
What exactly do u think the problem is,is it the battery or something else?
How much does an hp laptop charger goes for?
Re: I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. by femzy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2009
One phrase, don't do anythang foolish and please take it to a competent tech
Re: I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. by DoubleN(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2009
Take it to a competent technician as clearly stated.Trial and error will only cause more damage and you might eventually loose the system.
Re: I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. by DoubleN(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2009
Take it to a competent technician as clearly stated.Trial and error will only cause more damage and you might eventually loose the system.
Re: I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. by lynxnoon(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2009
smileyWORD smiley
Re: I'm Dead,my Brother's Laptop. by netotse(m): 2:01am On Feb 24, 2009
well i would hv given u the statutory warning but thats been done. . . just remove the laptop batt and plug it in 5 mins later who know, oh and one more thing PRAY!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of 3 Pcs Of Used Laptop @40k! / Activate Ur Windows Vista / Help With Hp Pavilion Dv 6000 Application Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.