Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

20 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Low Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Low Capital (2311 Views)

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Low Capital by MyNaijaNaira(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's been a while since I've posted here, but as always I like to post my latest articles for my favorite people at Nairaland smiley wink so hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum.

Are you looking for a low capital lucrative business idea? If so, you've come to the right place, read my blog post and you will find some of the most profitable businesses available. Below is an excerpt from this blog post - 20 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start in Nigeria with Low Capital

Since publishing my blog post – “Top 20 Lucrative Businesses in Nigeria That Make Millions of Naira” I’ve been inundated with messages and comments asking questions such as “what business can I start with little capital?” and “I don’t have much savings but I want to start a business.”

Through this blog post I’ll answer those questions using valuable pieces of insight that I’ve researched and picked up through personal experience. So if you’re looking for a business to start with low capital in Nigeria, you’ve came to the right page.

It’s common knowledge that Nigeria is a fast-growing economy with some of the world’s best known companies operating on its soil. The country, which was largely dependent on its oil resources, flaunts a business landscape, which is widely considered one of the most lucrative in Africa.

Nigeria is a land of great opportunities, especially for those who are willing to take the plunge. But despite the countries rapidly growing economy, employment opportunities are still limited for a native, which has pressed Nigerian’s to create employment opportunities of their own.

The good news is that starting a profitable business in Nigeria isn’t a difficult task if you are well equipped with the fundamental resources and knowledge. As the economic landscape changes, Nigerians are trying their hands at a range of lucrative business opportunities.

To set a business in motion, an entrepreneur needs to evaluate the commercial feasibility, market status and future possibilities. However, before anything else, a business requires a persuasive idea and capital to incur the initial expenses. The beauty of this blog post is that little or no capital is required to launch the businesses ideas that we will discuss.
....CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY

Please share your thoughts and experiences about tactics that you've used to market your business. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts so that we can all learn from each other
www.mynaijanaira.com

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Make A Nigeria Group Proud Please! / olx imitates efritin.com : commences users verification / How Many Hours Do You Work A Day? A Lesson From Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.