Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously (2728 Views)

Ulcer Is Killing Me; Please Help!!! / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Can One Cure Dandruff (for Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
I have done all I was advice to do to get ride of dandruff But to no avail...I have used all the hair cream in the market even the ones giving to me as Promo But all na #washwash. If am combing my hair dust from my hair will full my body. It's scratches me as if I no dey Bathe..... pls fellow NL I need an active remedy to dis. I Am a male incase of gender .thanks
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by dominique(f): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tell us the kinds of haircream you have used. Have you tried anti-dandruff shampoo? I've heard of this home made procedure where you mix camphor with Shea butter and apply generously on the scalp, you can try that too. Make sure you use the anti-dandruff shampoo once a week till the dandruff clears.
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by tforever(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
frontee:
I have done all I was advice to do to get ride of dandruff But to no avail...I have used all the hair cream in the market even the ones giving to me as Promo But all na #washwash. If am combing my hair dust from my hair will full my body. It's scratches me as if I no dey Bathe..... pls fellow NL I need an active remedy to dis. I Am a male incase of gender .thanks
what shampoo have you tried. well what i will recommend are jojoba shampoo, aloe jelly and nature min. these products will solve your problem 100%..
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
OK....I ll apply dat of camphor And sheabutter....thanks cheesy wink
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by reddbone(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
frontee:
just use petroleum jelly. Maybe 1-2 times a day

1 Like

Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by dominique(f): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2015
frontee:
OK....I ll apply dat of camphor And sheabutter....thanks cheesy wink

Make sure the camphor is crushed to powdery form and mixed with the Shea butter. it's also important that you wash your hair with a good anti-dandruff shampoo once a week. It dandruff will clear before you know it.
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by Ojoibadan: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Go and get a shampoo called "head and Shoulder" from a supermarket and use it to wash your hair everyday and cream your hair with "sulphur 8" cream. I think I have seen the shampoo in a shop rite supermarket, however it is certainly available in Nigeria. This is what you need. God bless you. I understand your predicament because I suffer from the same.
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
thanks @ojoibadan
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pure virgin coconut oil which you can simply produce at home would solve your problem by applying it on your hair and also taking a teaspoon once or twice a day orally would solve that problem permanently in less than three weeks.
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
@donsimon pls How do extract the oil from the coconut
Re: Please Help O DANDRUFF Is Killing Me. Seriously by tygress: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
You can use Oriflame HairX Dandruff Rescue Shampoo and Treatment. it works

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Insomnia? You Will Sleep Like A Baby After Taking CBD OIL / Benefits Of Aloe and Buchu Power / Elderly Woman Loses Face To Flesh Eating Disease (graphic!!!) You Were Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.