Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Wht Is The Name Of This Hairstlye - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wht Is The Name Of This Hairstlye (711 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht Is The Name Of This Hairstlye by Kennedyiheme: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
I love the hair style, how is it taken care of and do u actually comb it? Whts is the name of the hairstyle

Re: Wht Is The Name Of This Hairstlye by winetapper: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thats not hairstyle it happens when you smoke weed for the first time
Re: Wht Is The Name Of This Hairstlye by Kennedyiheme: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
winetapper:
Thats not hairstyle it happens when you smoke weed for the first time
who gave birth to you? U are so boring, gosh
Re: Wht Is The Name Of This Hairstlye by damlar: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's called TWA big chop,dats d hairstyle am presently rocking,ur hair has to be natural,its alwys fine,me lik it
Re: Wht Is The Name Of This Hairstlye by Kennedyiheme: 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
damlar:
It's called TWA big chop,dats d hairstyle am presently rocking,ur hair has to be natural,its alwys fine,me lik it
how do you maintain it? Do you comb it? Whts ur gender?

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy's Style / (pics) Describe Her Style In One Sentence. / Lemon Toning Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.