Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? (18898 Views)

Uti And Muna Make One Fine Couple! / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by amina1Luv(f): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2006
I wonder if Muna has something to do with Ini Edo.
they really act romantically together grin
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by joyblinks(f): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2006
i dont think they have anything in common. cause i read one magazine where she (ini edo) was accused of dating Micheal Ezero, whatever but she said she is not dating him and that she has a very serious date but not in the Movie Industry. so dont suspect them.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by kiki(f): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2006
ive i seen this topic before or is it d same thing
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by chinani(f): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2006
Not hater, but ol' boy ain't attractive. lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Oracle(m): 12:31am On Sep 18, 2006
Amina are you asking or telling us?
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Busta(f): 2:06am On Sep 18, 2006
Just mere acting
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by hotangel2(f): 3:39am On Sep 18, 2006
Well whatever they do, good luck to them.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by IroroRoyal(f): 5:36am On Sep 18, 2006
abiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii good luck Ine and muna from nairaland.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by twinkledew(f): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2006
how come most of u in the uk and usa know more about what is happening in Nollywood, Nigeria?
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Piddo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2006
So
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by twinkledew(f): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2006
@piddo
what is soooooooo
?
that sentence does not mean anything. construct ur sentence again.
duh
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2006
So simply means-And so what? and i think i share the same view.Let them do what they like.They are mature enough and it is nobody's business.chikena!!!!!1!!
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by chidichris(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2006
i was going to say Ini Edo is dating president Bush of America before you mention Muna.
so amina tell us what you think b4 i go ahead with my accusation.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Eurphoria(f): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2006
[/quote][quote author=twinkledew link=topic=23686.msg613067#msg613067 date=1158569246]
how come most of u in the uk and usa know more about what is happening in Nollywood, Nigeria?

@twinkle
lol lmao. its because many are sad and bored.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by lovestinks(f): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2006
Amina1luv i think u watching 2 many home videos and believe me with the standard of those things they can mess with ur head, no offence girl, secondly who the hell cares if they r dating, they r welcome 2 each other, both local 2 me,
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by vbaby(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2006
Who is IN Edo to date bush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by momoney1(m): 12:43am On Sep 21, 2006
@Vbaby

how do you mean?
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by lovestinks(f): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2006
mo money, i think she means who the hell cares who eni edo is dating
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by twinkledew(f): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2006
@ Eur

Lol.

If not for Nairaland i don't think i will know half of what is happening in Nollywood but hey i am not that interested.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by IroroRoyal(f): 4:00am On Sep 22, 2006
if not interested Y on da topic? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by rojen: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2006
ini edo is a classical girl so she could date bush.i love her so much.though muna is not good enough for her.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by juliedoe(f): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2006
[color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size] i dn't think there's any big deal in it. they r old enough 2 know wat they want, but if they r not not headin 2 anywhere, they better stop datin than 2 make up more stories abt themselves.
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by acidrop(f): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2006
wat is this i just finished replyin a post that said dbanj and ini edo was dating
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Lokoluv(f): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2006
chinani.u lie tongue u 4 just say u dey beef d fine boy.if its true then they wont make a bad couple.na dis one i wan hear no be dbanj,wey dey use im pink lips dey deceive babes grin grin ;Dnonsense
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Lokoluv(f): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
vbaby.u neva cn tell,wth ass like dat n a lovely body to go wth,my dear shes bloody irresistable tongue
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by acidrop(f): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2006
and not 2 aproachable undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Lokoluv(f): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2006
acidrop.its just a tranparent lie,abeg no faint wink
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Lokoluv(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2006
n i feel u cos its crap
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by acidrop(f): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2006
am lost which wan crap 4 inside, me abi d news
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by twinkledew(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
IroroRoyal:

if not interested Y on da topic? wink wink wink wink wink

Sry what do u mean?
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by Oseka: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2006
Is dis sopposed 2 b a topic of discussion/gossip?? doesnt make any sense to moi,
Re: Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating? by zero1: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2006
;DWHO CARES ABOUT WHO DEY Bleep WHO. ALL THIS BUZY BODY UNA NEED TO KNOW SAY IN LIFE SOME ONE MUST ALWAYS Bleep SOMEONE NO MATTER YOUR CALLIBER OR STATUS NO GIRLS PUSY IS AN ISLAND. SO INI IF YOU ARE FUCKING MUNA GIVE HIM DOG STYLE AND MAKE SURE HE ENJOYS IT VERY WELL cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Saheed & Fathia Balogun’ Children / Linda Ikeji Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / Karen Igho Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.