Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

To Get A Flat In Ibadan City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Get A Flat In Ibadan City (11122 Views)

Amazing Offers of properties In Ibadan City / 4 Acres Of Land For Sale At The Heart Of Ibadan City Sellable Per Plot / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2006
I just got a new job and its based in IBADAN, would be grateful if 'ibadanites' could help me out.

I need to know about good places to live,

i'll be travelling in and out to southwestern states a lot so far flung villages would not be ideal.

I'm looking for a mini flat (own kitchen and bathroom) it could be two room or one bedroomed flat.

I'll resume duty in about two weeks time

thanks
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by dominobaby(f): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2006
Hi. Welcome to ibadan. I am a student of u.i. So am partly resident i guess. I really do not know how to go about getting an apartment here, but i what i think you can do is to come over to i.b to where your office is located and find out the modalities bout such from your new colleagues. They should be able to render help as they've been here a while. Where's your office located?
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by dblock(m): 3:20am On Sep 20, 2006
I'm not a resident but I was. Bodija is a good place to live, there's also a decent school their if you've got kids
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by onatisi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2006
it alll depends on how much ur budget is, i can help u get an apartment another thing is where is ur office . let me know which area so that i will be able to know which area we will be looking into . u can conatact me on onatisi@gmail.com.
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by dolliepie(f): 5:09am On Sep 21, 2006
@ onatisi ; ur user name sounds familiar,are u dotun oyelade?
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by onatisi(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2006
yes my name is dotun but not oyelade . i am dotun dada . where do u knw me ?
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2006
onatisi

the company doesnt have an office so to speak

just a liason office

i'll be provided with a car and i am working as a sales engineer

I just a place that's decent , good amenities and isnt prone to riff-raffs breaking in through the window to steal cos many times i'll have to travel out of state
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by onatisi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2006
ok give me a call on this number 08052647596 , late at night around 9pm . ask for dotun . try and call as from wednesday i will see what i can do how much it will cost
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by Seun(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2006
I'm also interested in knowing how much Bodija apartments cost.
I'm interested in a 3 bedroom flat that can double as an office. Thanks.
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2006
Seun, 3 Bdr flats fall between N120,000 p.a and N250,000 p.a. depending on how sophisticated the place is. I have lived in bodija for approximately 23 years so i guess i should know.
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by globalaid(m): 4:22am On Nov 11, 2006
I am also interested in two bedroom falt in Ibadan. I dont mind any nice area so far the place is okay. Please any good people should let me know if there is vacancies
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by vigasimple(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2007
Would anybody by chance knows how much a 4 bed/5bed detach house will costs

1. For buying

2. For renting

In areas like BODIJA and GRA a nd all other good and safe areas in IBADAN presently.

I will appreciate your contribution
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by vigasimple(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2007
Where has all those agents in Ibadan gone? i hope you guys haven't run away to Lagos and Abuja.

Come give us a quick reply. Thank you
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by zorro(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2007
U did not specify if u were thinking of a duplex or bungalowbut just in case this is the breakdown for both in Bodija
RENTING A DUPLEX between 300,000 to about 600,000 depending on the area of Bodija and how clean the property is
SALE price btw 12.5m to 20m

RENTING A BUNGALOW btw 250,000 to 400,000
SALE btw 5m to 15m
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by vigasimple(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2007
@ Zorro

thanks, I am thinking Duplex, and I am wondering why is that much.

what about GRA is it the same as Bodija .

What about land in this area, how much do they cost?
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by midexus(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2008
i just got a job with B.A.T in Ibadan,

I would like to know a very good area to rent a two bedroom flat and the current rate.

Preferably Bodija GRA or any other posh place close to the BAT office
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hi All,

For those new to Ibadan, Old Bodija, Akobo GRA, Oluyole estate, Iyaganku GRA, Challenge and Jericho are the coolest areas to stay. Bodija is the most central (close to UI, Sango, Mokola, Secretariat, UCH, Agodi-Gate, etc ) but the rent can be as high or even higher than Lagos. All the biggest boys from the South West have houses there. But it is generally safe, quiet and secure.

Please note, I am not an estate agent, just a tip for those who like estate settings.

Cheers,

Kunlef

www.lekkilinks.com
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by Nistelrooy: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2008
I am looking for a self contain in any area around joyceb, Apata and chalenge, just a room and parlour with personal toilet and kitcken inside. anybody with any idea should please contact me on my email andrew20044all@yahoo.com
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by shaddex007: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2009
Hello Friends, Please I'm looking for a room and a pa lour in Ibadan with person kitchen and toilet around these area: New Bodija, Ikolaba Estate, Ashi, Idi Ishin and eleyele, please let me know if there is any vacant is any of those area, you can email me on : shaddex0074real@yahoo.com thank you all God Bless.
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by ThePope(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
looks like everyone's coming to ibadan cheesy
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by riskew(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2010
2flats to let newly build with fence and massive double gates in a very quiet close, 3bed with 3toilet each. With all amenities,Hotel,Shops, 5mint work to television station bashorun ibadan, 10 mint work to iwo road ibadan, and 20mint work to general gas also very close to Agodi gate ibadan. Just name it, the house is in the heart of IBADAN.
Rent rate A year: 200,000 to 250,000. First to view will rent.
For details email -riskew@yahoo.com
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by worldsearc(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
You can actually get real estate listing from www.ibadancity.com. It is Ibadan City official National City Information Gateway website.

1 Like

Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by sundaysule: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2011
All,

Need an apartment in Bodija/Bashorun or any other nice area.  2/3 bed, 3 bed prefered.  Running water a must.  Budget is 150 - 200 K p/a. Can anyone help please?  I'm currently out of the country so please respond through this forum or by email - isimad100@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by iregen2(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
I need a good and a newly build 2bed room flat in Bodija, in the central area close to University of Ibadan. Any agent please help, its very important.
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by don7: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hi nairalanders, I need a 4-5 bedroom detached or semi detached duplex for rent in Ibadan. Most of the rooms should be en suite and should have at least 2 sitting rooms and a guest cloak room. The house should have a boys quarters attached to it. My preferred areas are AKOBO, BASHOSRUN, OLD BODIJA. Water and tarred road a must.
I do not want to repair a landlord's house so responders should pls make sure their properties are habitable as I have viewed a lot of houses that are inhabitable. I want a house I can pay the rent and move into immediately.

Pls email me on adebayoolagbami@yahoo.com telling me what you have and if it is what I want we can arrange a viewing.

Better still, you can contact me also at folagbami@yahoo.co.uk
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by 4shizzle(f): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2012
Need a room and palour self contain around ring road/jericho/onireke/oluyole. Pls leave your contact if you have something. Thank you
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by knotty(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2012
[quote author=don7]Hi nairalanders, I need a 4-5 bedroom detached or semi detached duplex for rent in Ibadan. Most of the rooms should be en suite and should have at least 2 sitting rooms and a guest cloak room. The house should have a boys quarters attached to it. My preferred areas are AKOBO, BASHOSRUN, OLD BODIJA. Water and tarred road a must.
I do not want to repair a landlord's house so responders should pls make sure their properties are habitable as I have viewed a lot of houses that are inhabitable. I want a house I can pay the rent and move into immediately.

any update on this?
i need one too
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by cleverland: 3:30am On Dec 05, 2012
C
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by manucho: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2013
i need a room self contain with kitchen, parlour, bathroom and toilet with good facilities in ibadan in areas like jericho idi-ishin, bashorun, alalubosa, bodija, ikolaba area of ibadan. Thanks
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by spleetrscom(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ibadan properties to let. flats and self contain in flats send your house specification to us and we will help you find it. check our properties database www.spleetrs..

call 08188971742
email spleetrs@yahoo.com
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by babsadex: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello there,

Please, i need a min flat of a room and Parlour self contained apartment that is clean. I am urgently seeking for a Room and Parlor Self contained Apartment that has private bath,toilet ,kitchen and parking space within the range price of #40,000 to #60,000 Per Year inside ibadan (clean area pls.). Anybody that have one can contact me via - babsonadex@yahoo.com

Thanks
olufemi
Re: To Get A Flat In Ibadan City by ormorewhome: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello pls.
Pls I need a two bedroom flat in ib moniya or ojoo area nice house and runing water must be amust .wil prefer if its a new house.tanx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Razed Two Buildings In Lagos / Very Important: For Your Perfect House Design & Construction With Approval / Invest In Tastefully Finished 2 Or 3 Bedroom Apartments At Abijo G.R.A Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.