Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Copa America 2015 : Where To Watch Opening Ceremony Live? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Copa America 2015 : Where To Watch Opening Ceremony Live? (1074 Views)

Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony / Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived / Nigerians Disappointed At The RIO 2016 Opening Ceremony (see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copa America 2015 : Where To Watch Opening Ceremony Live? by yesabhijith: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2015
The biggest football feast of South America is getting underway on 11th of June 2015. With just few days to go for the show piece football event of the world, we bring here schedule, venue and the best way to watch Copa America 2015 Opening Ceremony Live Online for all free. The grand event to be taken off at Chile will be inaugurated with all glam and glitz of music and dance it deserves. Click on the given link below to watch free live streaming of Copa America 2015 opening ceremony.

Opening Ceremony Copa America 2015 Schedule, Venue

The opening ceremony of the Copa America 2015 is scheduled on the same day of the opening match i.e on 11th June 2015 just prior to the opening match. See below the complete schedule and venue details of the Copa America 2015 opening ceremony:

Opening Ceremony Date : 11th June 2015

Timings : 6.00 PM (as per local Chile time)

GMT/UTC Time : 10.00 PM

Copa America 2015 Opening Ceremony Highlights
The official theme song Al Sur del Mundro of Copa America 2015 will be performed at the opening ceremony of the Copa America 2015 with other capturing performances. Top brass personalities of Chile are expected to be present at the inaugurating ceremony of Copa America 2015. Soon after the ceremony, will begin the opening match of the tournament featuring Chile vs Ecuador.

The official song of Copa America will be performed at the Opening ceremony by its composer group La Noche de Brujas. The official theme song Al Sur del Mundro is featured with 12 different cultures of the 12 Copa America 2015 teams which are playing at this championship at Chile.

Other musical attractions at the Opening Ceremony of Copa America 2015 will be the secondary theme songs of the tournament like "Come with me now" by South African band Kongos, Don Omar's "Pura Vida", "Welcome to the Jungle" by British girl group Neon Jungle, "Contigo" by Juan Magan ft Denise Rosenthal and Zaurno and Offspring's "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid".

Chile's president Michelle Bachelet will be attending the event of opening ceremony and opening game of the Copa America 2015 against Ecuador.

Official website of Copa America : http://www.ca2015.com/en

Source and where to watch : copa america 2015 opening ceremony

They're also having copa america live streaming, you can check that out also : copa america live stream
Re: Copa America 2015 : Where To Watch Opening Ceremony Live? by markidoo(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2015
I have said it n will still emphasize,i am in love with Francesca Ordega.

1 Like

Re: Copa America 2015 : Where To Watch Opening Ceremony Live? by nithinrockzabc: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Thanks for the share, I have been waiting a long for this !! After the opening ceremony there will be Chile vs Ecuador Live action from chile cheesy Vamos Chile!!!!

1 Like

Re: Copa America 2015 : Where To Watch Opening Ceremony Live? by anthoniosp(m): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2015
make God catch una say glo go stop dia 1k 3gig

1 Like

Re: Copa America 2015 : Where To Watch Opening Ceremony Live? by yesabhijith: 7:04am On Jun 10, 2015
nithinrockzabc:
Thanks for the share, I have been waiting a long for this !! After the opening ceremony there will be Chile vs Ecuador Live action from chile cheesy Vamos Chile!!!!

Thank you! And glad you liked my find. smiley
Re: Copa America 2015 : Where To Watch Opening Ceremony Live? by djokia: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
here you goes== http://copa-america-2015-live.tumblr.com/

Football is the greatest game on earth. There is few that would say otherwise. Thus the events of football holds much more value than any other game. If it is a big tournament then many different things happen to celebrate the start of that greatness.

Copa America is a name of a football tournament or should I rather say a football sensation for all football lovers. If this is that big of a tournament then there should be something very big before this tournament starts. The opening ceremony which will be held for this grand event will be nothing short of greatness.

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of Steven Keshi's Death / Ahmed Musa Plays For 1 Minute As Algerian Dragon Slayer Scores For Leicester / Egypt. 2 Ghana. 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.