Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria (3157 Views)

Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria / Spare Parts Business??? / Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by corrall(f): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Hi Nairalanders

I intend to start an auto parts importation business, but I need who can help to throw more insight on the importation and sales of it, how viable is it? Where can it be bought from? Do people buy accidented cars from UAE, Dubai to be precise, do people even buy from there? I am asking because, what if one doesn't have enough money and visa to go to America and Canada, we all know how visa matter fit be, and being a new person in the business, you might be wary of sending all you capital, say 2m to someone over there. Can I do it from Dubai? Do you know the logistics of getting it from Dubai?

If I end up doing it from America, what can that amount get for me? Will it include clearing? How many cars can one buy and dismantle, and finally, how best do you think I can sell it off, seeing that I do not have a shop yet. Does the sale have to be in ladipo?

Sorry for so many questions, I am just trying to get in-depth knowledge into the business.

Thanks in advance
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by corrall(f): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Any information will be helpful.
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by sthugo: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Let's talk here sthugochris@gmail.com

You earlier sent me a pm
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by corrall(f): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
sthugo:
Let's talk here sthugochris@gmail.com

You earlier sent me a pm

Okay, thanks.
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by corrall(f): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Any other input will be appreciated.
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by Booty4me: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
for you to be successful on auto bix.. you have to learn the trade from my ibo brothers.. like serve a master for atleast 6month to learn the basis since yiu already have the money to start . goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by corrall(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Okay...
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by ameristu: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
corrall:
Hi Nairalanders
I intend to start an auto parts importation business, but I need who can help to throw more insight on the importation and sales of it, how viable is it? Where can it be bought from? Do people buy accidented cars from UAE, Dubai to be precise, do people even buy from there? I am asking because, what if one doesn't have enough money and visa to go to America and Canada, we all know how visa matter fit be, and being a new person in the business, you might be wary of sending all you capital, say 2m to someone over there. Can I do it from Dubai? Do you know the logistics of getting it from Dubai?
If I end up doing it from America, what can that amount get for me? Will it include clearing? How many cars can one buy and dismantle, and finally, how best do you think I can sell it off, seeing that I do not have a shop yet. Does the sale have to be in ladipo?
Sorry for so many questions, I am just trying to get in-depth knowledge into the business.
Thanks in advance

Contact me at oliadi@gmail.com
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by Kinghustler: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Hi bro, I have passion for auto biz, and I want to focus on engine and legg part,how much minimum capital can I start with??
Booty4me:
for you to be successful on auto bix.. you have to learn the trade from my ibo brothers.. like serve a master for atleast 6month to learn the basis since yiu already have the money to start . goodluck
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by Kinghustler: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good day,
Is it possible for one to sell different parts of a model?..e.g, Toyota and all of the parts?
Booty4me:
Re: Best Way To Start Auto Parts Business In Nigeria by Kinghustler: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good day,
Please is it possible for one to sell all part of a model,eg, Toyota and all it part s?
Booty4me:

(1) (Reply)

Trade Hits $3.8bn At I&E Window, CBN Sells $142m / What Kind Of Business Can Someone Do In Nigeria With Start Up Of 2\3m Naira? / Solid Minerals Business Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.