Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

any blogger here should help out - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / any blogger here should help out (743 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

any blogger here should help out by trem321: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
I changed the former topic to avoid much arguments.
pls what ways do you know through which one can make money from blogging
Re: any blogger here should help out by elantraceey(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
No it's not . The bible said men should not wear women's garment and women should not wear men's garment , if that law should hold it simply means that women should not wear polo , T-shirts , long sheeves or any shirt that men wear and also vice versa , Jesus has already fulfilled that law and gave us a new commandment which is love .
Re: any blogger here should help out by trem321: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
talk about blogging everybody
Re: any blogger here should help out by Scholar8200(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Well you sought for opinions, I can only say what the Bible says, not my personal opinion. Let's see the text in question

Deuteronomy 22 :5-12 (AMP)

5 The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all that do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.
6 If a bird’s nest should chance to be before you in the way, in any tree or on the ground, with young ones or eggs, and the mother bird is sitting on the young or on the eggs, you shall not take the mother bird with the young...
8 When you build a new house, then you shall put a railing around your [flat] roof, so that no one may fall from there and bring guilt of blood upon your house.
9 You shall not plant your vineyard with two kinds of seed, lest the whole crop be forfeited [under this ban], the seed which you have sown and the yield of the vineyard forfeited to the sanctuary.
10 You shall not plow with an ox [a clean animal] and a donkey [unclean] together.
11 You shall not wear a garment of mingled stuff, wool and linen together.
12 You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your cloak with which you cover yourself.

All the others were mainly stated as commands and the repercussion seen is that of ceremonial uncleanness (vs 9). However, vs 5 and 8 are weighty .
Vs 5 states that all that do such are an abomination to God while the rest do not carry this intense declaration meaning it's more of a moral issue which remains valid in the NT.
That's why John in Revelations wrote under inspiration
Revelations 21:27

27 But nothing that defiles or profanes or is [d]unwashed shall ever enter it, nor anyone who commits abominations (unclean, detestable, morally repugnant things) or practices falsehood, but only those whose names are recorded in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

Notice the highlighted.

The redemption in Christ applies to all that believe but the NT still defines sin as the transgression of the law(1 John3:4) and the Inspired writer puts it thus:
Galatians 2:17
17 But if, in our desire and endeavor to be justified in Christ [to be declared righteous and put in right standing with God wholly and solely through Christ], we have shown ourselves sinners also and convicted of sin, does that make Christ a minister (a party and contributor) to our sin? Banish the thought! [Of course not!]

Meaning we cannot hold on to acts that NT calls transgression of the law and claim redemption in Christ;repentance must precede saving faith while the former is informed by the understanding through the latter(faith).
Re: any blogger here should help out by NumberOne2(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
trem321:
PLEASE IS THAT TRUE. OPINIONS NEEDED ESPECIALLY WITH REFERENCE OR BACKUP

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. - Deut 22:5

God was talking of morals.
1) Trousers are not only for men. Else, men would Jeggins or Leggins while women could wear Baggies.
2) There are certain African cultures where the men tie wrappers like women. So who is wrong there?
3) How about sneakers or socks. Which sex owns that?
4) How about rings (like wedding rings) or watches. Which sex owns that?

My brother, Free yourself and let the Holy Spirit guide you.
Re: any blogger here should help out by realdee44(f): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=trem321 post=34620191]PLEASE IS THAT TRUE. OPINIONS NEEDED ESPECIALLY WITH REFERENCE OR BACKUP[/quote. ?
Re: any blogger here should help out by trem321: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Scholar8200:
Well you sought for opinions, I can only say what the Bible says, not my personal opinion. Let's see the text in question

Deuteronomy 22 :5-12 (AMP)

5 The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all that do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.
6 If a bird’s nest should chance to be before you in the way, in any tree or on the ground, with young ones or eggs, and the mother bird is sitting on the young or on the eggs, you shall not take the mother bird with the young...
8 When you build a new house, then you shall put a railing around your [flat] roof, so that no one may fall from there and bring guilt of blood upon your house.
9 You shall not plant your vineyard with two kinds of seed, lest the whole crop be forfeited [under this ban], the seed which you have sown and the yield of the vineyard forfeited to the sanctuary.
10 You shall not plow with an ox [a clean animal] and a donkey [unclean] together.
11 You shall not wear a garment of mingled stuff, wool and linen together.
12 You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your cloak with which you cover yourself.

All the others were mainly stated as commands and the repercussion seen is that of ceremonial uncleanness (vs 9). However, vs 5 and 8 are weighty .
Vs 5 states that all that do such are an abomination to God while the rest do not carry this intense declaration meaning it's more of a moral issue which remains valid in the NT.
That's why John in Revelations wrote under inspiration
Revelations 21:27

27 But nothing that defiles or profanes or is [d]unwashed shall ever enter it, nor anyone who commits abominations (unclean, detestable, morally repugnant things) or practices falsehood, but only those whose names are recorded in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

Notice the highlighted.

The redemption in Christ applies to all that believe but the NT still defines sin as the transgression of the law(1 John3:4) and the Inspired writer puts it thus:
Galatians 2:17
17 But if, in our desire and endeavor to be justified in Christ [to be declared righteous and put in right standing with God wholly and solely through Christ], we have shown ourselves sinners also and convicted of sin, does that make Christ a minister (a party and contributor) to our sin? Banish the thought! [Of course not!]

Meaning we cannot hold on to acts that NT calls transgression of the law and claim redemption in Christ;repentance must precede saving faith while the former is informed by the understanding through the latter(faith).

so is it a sin? you didn't say anything
Re: any blogger here should help out by trem321: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
realdee44:
deuteronomy 22:5 the woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

What that verse is telling us is that a woman should not wear that which has been warn by a man & a man should not wear that which has been warn by a woman that is because of the discharge that comes out of the body. So its not a sin for a lady to wear trousers.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you were playing i hope so or are you serious
Re: any blogger here should help out by Scholar8200(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
trem321:

so is it a sin? you didn't say anything
Yes i did not say anything. The quotations are what the Bible says which, in my intro, was what i said I would post.
Re: any blogger here should help out by mummykia: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Acts 15:5-20 says

5 But some who believed [who [/color][b]acknowledged Jesus as their Savior and devoted themselves to Him] belonged to the sect of the Pharisees, and they rose up and said, It is necessary to circumcise [the Gentile converts] and to charge them to obey the Law of Moses.
6 The apostles and the elders were assembled together to look into and consider this matter
7 And after there had been a long debate, Peter got up and said to them, Brethren, you know that quite a while ago God made a choice or selection from among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the message of the Gospel [concerning the [c]attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God] and believe (credit and place their confidence in it).
8 And God, Who is acquainted with and understands the heart, bore witness to them, giving them the Holy Spirit as He also did to us;
9 And He made no difference between us and them, but cleansed their hearts by faith ([d]by a strong and welcome conviction that Jesus is the Messiah, through Whom we obtain eternal salvation in the kingdom of God).
10 Now then, why do you try to test God by putting a yoke on the necks of the disciples, such as neither our forefathers nor we [ourselves] were able to endure?
11 But we believe that we are saved through the grace (the undeserved favor and mercy) of the Lord Jesus, just as they [are].
12 Then the whole assembly remained silent, and they listened [attentively] as Barnabas and Paul rehearsed what signs and wonders God had performed through them among the Gentiles.
13 When they had finished talking, James replied, Brethren, listen to me.
14 Simeon [Peter] has rehearsed how God first visited the Gentiles, to take out of them a people [to bear and honor] His name.
15 And with this the predictions of the prophets agree, as it is written,
16 After this I will come back, and will rebuild the house of David, which has fallen; I will rebuild its [very] ruins, and I will set it up again,
17 So that the rest of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles upon whom My name has been invoked,
18 Says the Lord, Who has been making these things known from the beginning of the world.
19 Therefore it is my opinion that we should not put obstacles in the way of and annoy and disturb those of the Gentiles who turn to God,
20 But we should send word to them in writing to abstain from and avoid anything that has been polluted by being offered to idols, and all sexual impurity, and [eating meat of animals] that have been strangled, and [tasting of] blood.

Also Galatians 3:27-28

27 For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.
28 There is [now no distinction] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is not male [b]and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

It is clear from the passages above that non-Jewish Christians were not mandated by the apostles to keep the Jewish/customary laws to be justified and that include the law about men and women garments in Deut.
However as an act of devotion or penitence or any other voluntary self denial, a Christian woman can give up wearing make up, trousers, jewelleries and even expensive clothing, of her own volition, just as one can choose to fast.
This would not mean or imply that other Christian women who are not so led or who are not operating at that level are sinners.

Hope this helps.
Re: any blogger here should help out by trem321: 3:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: any blogger here should help out by trem321: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
WAITING PLS

(1) (Reply)

#hosting#domains#e-mails# N2000 # / Hostolic: Cheapest Hosting Service And Domain Registration At $2.92/month / Get The Most Responsive Business/e-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.