Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (214539 Views)

Native & modern house (Photo) / Cheap House Designs For NL / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2009
Below are some contemporary Designs That My client can deliver if you request his services. I have seen him deliver them over the years. Their prices vary depending on the extent you want him to go with you. Architecture or handling its supervision so as to make sure quality and standard are attained depends on you. If you are interested, do not hesitate to follow the necessary link

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do anything that is everything to attain your dream home

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2009
what a good designer you are
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2009
More Pictures of Latest Designs

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Dynamite98: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2009
Nice looking designs. Pls can you tell us how many bedrooms are in each house? Also, how much it will cost to build each one?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2009
Design 5 has 4 bed ensuite Will cost you N8.5M. Design 6 has 3 bed ensuite Will cost you N8 M. Design 7 is a duplex with 5 bed ensuite It Will cost you N13.5M Design 8 has 4 bed ensuite upstairs and an extra sitting room downstairs. It Will cost you N15.5M
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by insight04: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2009
How much does it cost for the Architectural design only? I can get my builder to build it. Thanks
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2009
We usually charge between N100,000 and N120,000 depending on wheather you want the hard disc for the builders' continual reference or wanting us to be visiting the site to ensure quality is attained to specification
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by jumeks: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2009
Very nice design. How much will it cost to build design 3 and 4. and what size of land is required?

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by insight04: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2009
siparaporo:

We usually charge between N100,000 and N120,000 depending on wheather you want the hard disc for the builders' continual reference or wanting us to be visiting the site to ensure quality is attained to specification

I would prefer to have the design in hard disc for the builders continual reference.
How much would that cost?

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2009
We usually charge N100,000 for your disc only job. You might regret if the job is not done to specification
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by jumeks: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2009
How much will it cost to build design 3 and Design 4?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2009
Design 3.jpg will cost you +-N11 while 4 will cost you N15.5M
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by jumeks: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2009
Thank you. What size of land required for Design 4?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2009
Because design 4 is a very big project, 1.5 to 2 plots might be required. This is not due to the size of the house in itself, but due to the fact that you might want a swimming pool as well in the future. The bigger the plot, the better for the architect to design a decent landscape to enhance the beauty of the property. You may not understand what I am talking about from a technical viewpoint, but an architect like DESSE knows what I am talking about

Besides, a modern BQ like this may be accommodated if you have 2 plots

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larryokun: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2009
Are you still interested?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by insight04: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2009
How much would it cost to erect the BQ ? Isnt the roofing a bit costly to execute ?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2009
The fact that you are seeing a beautiful BQ does not in any way inflate the price. The cost of building an old model BQ is the same that this one would cost. Design does not high cost significantly. We should be looking at +- N2.5M Naira
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2009
Yet More. Up to 1001 in store

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Dynamite98: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2009
Pls how do we contact you for a drawing?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2009
TO CONTACT ME IS VERY EASY. THE FACT REMAINS THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT ANY ARCHITECT THEY MEET IN THIS FORUM. THEY ARE ALWAYS AFRAID. NO PROFESSIONAL IS GOING TO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU WITHOUT RENDERING YOU SERVICE, NEITHER WILL ANY GIVE YOU FREE OF CHARGE. DESSE, WITH E-MAIL:hopemanflee@yahoo.com can deliver any of these designs for you on hard disc
He will deliver beyond your imagination
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larryokun: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2009
good design pics
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larryokun: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2009
Where is the designer living now
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larryokun: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2009
wao
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by siparaporo: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2009
Want any of these and yet more?

Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larryokun: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2009
waiting on u
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by FADAKA: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
All your designs are nice and so contemporary!
NICE JOB.
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by bluechild: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2009
@siparaporo

i want a design of simple 4-flat 3bedroom storey building on a plot of level ground.

Can you work something out for me?
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Tafugo: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2009
The rendering is very nice. It would be nice to see the floor plans
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larryokun: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2009
are u sure he will give the interior for nothing
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by larez(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
Na wa oh, hopemanflee@yahoo.com. I know who you are man. I guess I must have inspired you with my thread, and you jumped on the idea. Imitation is flattery, but you cannot beat the BEST. For those who want to see some inspiring work, checkout this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-219094.0.html
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by desse: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2009
oga larez why do you envy fellow architect associate? remeber that we are still going to do business together , you once request for a land owner that are ready to give out their land to developer in lekki area for town houses project, am still working on your brief.As soon as i get good offer from land owner i will let you know of it.

cheers.
Re: Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices by Lax75(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2009
These are very nice plans. The only thing I am curious about, if anyone can help me out with my question is the cost of construction that you post for each plan. Where and how do you base your numbers? Bearing in mind the "no rhyme or reason" inflation in nigeria. Are these figures based on factual/historical prices?

Just curious for those who want to budget and not find themselves running out of money while constructing.

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI