Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Amazing Showbox For Android Users - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Amazing Showbox For Android Users (1104 Views)

8gb Toshiba *OTG* DOUBLE MOUTH Flashdrives for Android and Tablets Available / Cheap 8GB and 16gb OTG Flash Drive (3k) For Android Smartphone/tablet + PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by vchukwuma20: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2015
You can't be an android user and you not hitting it on the showbox app. This thing pays for real ($10-$50) a week is not much but it is still easy money.
BTW my referral code is K0NgtcK. Mind the upper and lower case and that is a 'zero' not an 'oo'. Please help me help you. smiley
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by sanmitee(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hw is d earning done?
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by vchukwuma20: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
sanmitee:
Hw is d earning done?
Okay, showbox advertises other apps, so all you have to do is install and run these advertised apps to earn points, 1000points cashes out for $1. I just earned my first $20. smiley am also new to the app, but I will keep you posted as I learn more
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by sanmitee(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
You have emancipated a lot of People here. Thumbs up bro!!!
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by vchukwuma20: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
sanmitee:
You have emancipated a lot of People here. Thumbs up bro!!!
How?
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by sanmitee(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Your referral code isn't accepted when I tried using urs. I ended using one random code on Google. If OP's referral code doesn't work, pls use mine: 100points always given.Thanks. code: FHrsc98
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
sanmitee:
Your referral code isn't accepted when I tried using urs. I ended using one random code on Google. If OP's referral code doesn't work, pls use mine: 100points always given.Thanks. code: FHrsc98
Can you put me through?
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by sanmitee(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
idokojerry:

Can you put me through?

Go to dis address: http://icecreamsandwich.vky.us/apk/com.showbox.showbox/

Then click on this, ' Download from APK.sc' there and download 8.7mb application, Show box.

Use dis my referal code after installing d app: FHrsc98

Then u will be given free 100points, and this is it. I think u will be paid 1$ for about 1000 point. So easy to attain bro.
Pls note that capital and small letters are important and matters while putting d code..

U may use this link too to download it:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.showbox.showbox&referrer=utm_source%3DFHrsc98

How to gather points; They will bring ads, u click it to visit d web page and u don't even need read it content! They advertising apps, u click it ad and install it and u are paid immediately. U may uninstall it anytime after u have received ur points, no time.

Also by referral, sharing about d app on Facebook , Twitter and many more. Its 100% Real and true.

Promise to help u more, plz notify me after. Waiting, thank you too.
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
sanmitee:

Go to dis address: http://icecreamsandwich.vky.us/apk/com.showbox.showbox/

Then click on this, ' Download from APK.sc' there and download 8.7mb application, Show box.

Use dis my referal code after installing d app: FHrsc98

Then u will be given free 100points, and this is it. I think u will be paid 1$ for about 1000 point. So easy to attain bro.
Pls note that capital and small letters are important and matters while putting d code..

U may use this link too to download it:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.showbox.showbox&referrer=utm_source%3DFHrsc98

How to gather points; They will bring ads, u click it to visit d web page and u don't even need read it content! They advertising apps, u click it ad and install it and u are paid immediately. U may uninstall it anytime after u have received ur points, no time.

Also by referral, sharing about d app on Facebook , Twitter and many more. Its 100% Real and true.

Promise to help u more, plz notify me after. Waiting, thank you too.
Thanks for the prompt reply

Are the apps advertised free to download,their average size,and how much points can I get per download

Finally,how do u get paid? U know naija paypal don't receive money.
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by sanmitee(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
idokojerry:

Are the apps advertised free to download,their average size,and how much points can I get per download

Yes the apps are absolutely free to download, u will find apps like Wechat, Jumia giving 247 and 100 points respectively, begging u to download them. I saw one foreign app offering 2476 points. But kinda hard, I settled for lesser apps. Different sizes, minute to big.

I use mtn #5=5mb sometimes for downloads! opting in n out. But it requires wisdom. But if data remains an issue, I recommend SME data sharers, esp. Etisalat, 250mb for #350.
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
sanmitee:

Yes the apps are absolutely free to download, u will find apps like Wechat, Jumia giving 247 and 100 points respectively, begging u to download them. I saw one foreign app offering 2476 points. But kinda hard, I settled for lesser apps. Different sizes, minute to big.

I use mtn #5=5mb sometimes for downloads! opting in n out. But it requires wisdom. But if data remains an issue, I recommend SME data sharers, esp. Etisalat, 250mb for #350.

I ve data issue covered up,just how to get paid!!!
Can we chat privately? Whatsapp?BBM?
Check my signature below this post
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by hisenjos: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
idokojerry:

You can send to our paypal account and we will buy the funds from you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done. Attractive rates
Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.
See signature for contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer#34523002
Re: The Amazing Showbox For Android Users by sanmitee(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
idokojerry:

I ve data issue covered up,just how to get paid!!!
Can we chat privately? Whatsapp?BBM?
Check my signature below this post

About cashing out bro, our chances have been increased. Also ur guy u vouched for.@Jerry

(1) (Reply)

Brand New:mtn Wifi Modems & F@st Link Dongles For Sale.free Mouse (pictures) / Brand New Sealed Iphone 6 Gold 16gb 125k Lekki Axis SOLD!!! / Neatly Used Gold Iphone 5S 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.