Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

>>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / >>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< (773 Views)

Guinness Nigeria To Export Beer To South Africa To Increase Sales / Skye Bank Crisis: What It Means For Your Money- Naijabankers.com / ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< by dav8id(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
I got a supply contract to supply moringa seed weight 250kg to south Africa .

I want to know the best means of sending it to south Africa as this is my first to send stuff to S.Africa.

pls any freight forwarder in the house? or anyone that ever send stuff weight 250kg to S.Africashould respond pls.
Re: >>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< by dav8id(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
still in need of your suggestion
Re: >>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< by dav8id(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
any suggestion pls?
Re: >>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< by ekamavictor(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
How soon do dey want it delivered to them? If its urgent, send it through Nahco or send me a mail.
Re: >>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< by dav8id(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
ekamavictor:
How soon do dey want it delivered to them? If its urgent, send it through Nahco or send me a mail.

you never suggest anything bro...NAHCO are not shipper neither logistic company...
Re: >>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< by planet4sure(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
If you don't want to send by air, you can send along with people doing grouping.

The logistics company will group your goods along with the goods of those who can't afford a full container.
Re: >>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< by dav8id(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
planet4sure:
If you don't want to send by air, you can send along with people doing grouping.

The logistics company will group your goods along with the goods of those who can't afford a full container.

thanks man...i already source myself out...
Re: >>>what Is The Best Means Of Sending agro stuff worth 250kg To South Africa <<< by generaljosh1(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2015
So, boss hw did u send it, wat means?

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Airlines Earned $5bn More Than Nigeria's Crude Export Yield In 2014! / Considering Customized Multinational Diaries This Year? Get In Here / Mtn Recharge Cards Void

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.