Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale (7583 Views)

How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management / DWARF HYBRID PAWPAW [Seeds & Seedlings] FOR SALE / Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mail laclarias@yahoo.in to place your Order and take advantage of the late rains to establish your seedlings!
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thanks for the calls....and keep 'em coming! The rains are fully upon us and the time to establish the seedlings in NOW!

Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by zimoni(f): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
FG issue the hybrid for free.

Wish you best of luck in your sales.
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
zimoni:
FG issue the hybrid for free.

Wish you best of luck in your sales.

Thanks for the pointer but this is common knowledge Zimoni....just as several other SG's also publicize same year on year. Please share contact details or any guidance on how to access this as I am also mighty interested!

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by zimoni(f): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
LaClarias:

Thanks for the pointer but this is common knowledge Zimoni....just as several other SG's also publicize same year on year. Please share contact details or any guidance on how to access this as I am also mighty interested!

Please contact min of agric in a state where you reside.

Best of luck.
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by Fhemmmy: 4:16am On Jun 15, 2015
How long before harvest and what is the cycle of growth...
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Fhemmmy:
How long before harvest and what is the cycle of growth...

Guaranteed target of 24-36 months to yield, though we have established cases of 18-24 months.
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
LaClarias:

Guaranteed target of 24-36 months to yield, though we have established cases of 18-24 months.

I really still have a lot to learn when it comes to Cocoa cos i know next to nothing, from securing the land and what kinda land to use for it ( i have been told to just go to Ondo state, that their lands are fertile for it) to what breed to plant, when to harvest, who and how to sell to and what group to join and all that . . . But i am sure soon, i will take time to know all these.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to me
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I really still have a lot to learn when it comes to Cocoa cos i know next to nothing, from securing the land and what kinda land to use for it ( i have been told to just go to Ondo state, that their lands are fertile for it) to what breed to plant, when to harvest, who and how to sell to and what group to join and all that . . . But i am sure soon, i will take time to know all these.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to me

Knowing you've got a lot to learn (don't we all) is a splendid place to start, and I am certain for a fact that their are more than many people out there wiling to teach...all you need do is just ask!
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
LaClarias:

Knowing you've got a lot to learn (don't we all) is a splendid place to start, and I am certain for a fact that their are more than many people out there wiling to teach...all you need do is just ask!

I am more than wiling to learn too, Sir . . . With time . . .
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by thoexynne: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
i'm interested, how do you sell??
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
thoexynne:
i'm interested, how do you sell??

Apologies for the delayed response. Please send mail with your contact details to laclarias@yahoo.in
Need to better understand your requirements and what you are looking to achieve.
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
New seedlings in nursery...in preparation for next planting season! Lets talk so we can make provision for your needs!

Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by ejibamui: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
how many years will dis hybrid plant starts fruiting?
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
ejibamui:
how many years will dis hybrid plant starts fruiting?
An average of 36 months to yield a fruit

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by BOSTAK: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
HOW CAN WE GET THE COCOA HYBRID TO BUY AND WHATS THE PRICE NOW PLEASE?

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by Olatunde26: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hybrid cocoa seedlings are available in Ilaro. They are ready to be transplanted and go for a good price. If interested, kindly contact me on 07037153550 or oderindeolufisayo@gmail.com.
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by LaClarias: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2016
Another successful planting season for your cocoa seedlings is gradually tailing to an end. We will be glad to accommodate late bloomers.....so you can connect on laclarias@yahoo.in for guidance and order placement.
Cheers!!!
Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by Olatunde26: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
It is no longer news that Agriculture is the answer to the resuscitation of our economy.This is the appropriate time to plan towards the establishment of your tree crops. We sell hybrid cocoa seedlings which mature between 18 months and 2 years. Also, we sell hybrid oil palm seedlings which mature in 3 years, we sell plantain suckers. The local market for these agricultural produce is massive, importation of agricultural raw materials by several local industries in Nigeria is no longer convenient. We also provide consultancy (from planting to harvesting and sales) to ensure your success in the business. Make huge money for yourself and help our economy. Kindly contact me on 07037153550, 09020829810 or oderindeolufisayo@gmail.com

Re: Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings For Sale by Olatunde26: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
The rains are here, there is no better time to begin establishing your plantation than now. We sell F1 hybrid seedlings of cocoa and oil palm. Our cocoa matures in 18months, highly resistant to black pod diseases, and high yielding (over 2 tonnes of dry beans per hectare) and our F1 seeds are sourced from Cocoa Research Institute, Ibadan. We source our oil palm seeds F1 tenera hybrids) from NIFOR, Benin. Our oil palm matures in 3 years from sowing, they are dwarf and high yielding (up to 25tonnes of very succulent farm fresh bunch), this translates into good quantity of quality palm oil, other by products include palm kernel oil, palm kernel cake etc. Please ensure that you are not a victim of second or third generation seedlings which are known to perform way below their F1 parents; this is noteworthy because your plantation (perennial) is meant to be a long-term investment, it is not like planting annual crops where such errors can be detected, corrected adjusted for in a very short time. For more information, kindly contact Tunde on 07037153550 (call or whatsapp), email- oderindeolufisayo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Goat Farming Business / Get Your Products Registered With Nafdac In 1 Month by an Accredited Nafdac Cons / Melange Catfish For Sell....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.