Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Emergency Situation. Riot At Otukpa, Benue State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emergency Situation. Riot At Otukpa, Benue State. (561 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed / Six Prisoners Die In Ilorin Prison Riot Fighting For Meat / Riot Happening Now At Eleme, Rivers State. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Situation. Riot At Otukpa, Benue State. by tk4rd: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
The Youths of Otukpa in Benue State have blocked the federal road that passed through their town enroute to Abuja since morning (Wednesday, 10/06/2015).
They were harrassing both private and commercial vehicle drivers and extorting money from the unsuspecting drivers with the flimsy reason that: "the person they wanted for House of Reps was not the person they elected"..
How that one became the problem of the drivers is what I am yet to understand..
The Public should take Note. Anyone going to Abuja might have to consider an alternative route for the moment to avoid unnecessary harrassment from the Otukpa Youths.
Cc. Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mr Smart Who Got Missing After Presidential Election In Enugu State. / How My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 - Naijafire.com / (graphic Photo) 16yr Old Kills 4yr Old Boy In Lagos, Removes His Intestines, Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.